August 05, 2020, 08:01:40 PM

Author Topic: Sidibe  (Read 44293 times)

August 05, 2019, 09:44:03 PM
Reply #30

dunkster

I don't wanna lose Holgate and to be honest I can't see how we can afford to, as he's one of 3 cb's we have
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 05, 2019, 09:49:50 PM
Reply #31

Waltzer

I don't wanna lose Holgate and to be honest I can't see how we can afford to, as he's one of 3 cb's we have
Even though he's not very good?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 05, 2019, 09:53:12 PM
Reply #32

GrantyBoy78

I can see a deal being lined-up for him and leaving the second be get our new CB

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

August 05, 2019, 09:53:13 PM
Reply #33

Bluedylan

Young Gibson, and we'll be getting another one in (whether Zouma or someone else). Holgate's not upto it.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 05, 2019, 09:55:14 PM
Reply #34

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

8million profit on a player that will at best be a fringe player lower half of Premiership or Chamionship (hardly pulled up any trees at West Brom last season) is not to be sniffed at.

August 05, 2019, 09:56:22 PM
Reply #35

dunkster

Sent from my CLT-L09 using
NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

I don't think there's a bad player there to be honest. Let himself down in last game and he needs to improve decision making. But are you suggesting we sell him and hope to find at least 2 cb's in next 3 days?
Personally I'd like him to go on loan to a premiership team rather than selling anyway.

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 05, 2019, 09:57:45 PM
Reply #36

Waltzer

8million profit on a player that will at best be a fringe player lower half of Premiership or Chamionship (hardly pulled up any trees at West Brom last season) is not to be sniffed at.
That's what I'm saying, I'd rather promote someone else and give them a chance, Holgate isn't good enough and if we get a decent bid let him go

August 05, 2019, 09:58:24 PM
Reply #37

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

August 05, 2019, 10:03:47 PM
Reply #38

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Bugger.. Put my post in your quote.

Yeah, read your post, loans are still liabilities however and we really need to clean up the rosta and get permanently rid of those that are not part of Silva plans, we will still have too many players out on loan who are unsellable due to their ridiculous wages like Sandro, Niasse, Bolasie, Mirallas et.

August 05, 2019, 10:05:02 PM
Reply #39

D15TIN

Holgates not good enough for where we want to be, he'll make a decent career for himself like, can see him at a Bournemouth

August 05, 2019, 10:05:58 PM
Reply #40

Gary1878

Could be time for Lewis Gibson to step up and provide cover I think this season.

Not convinced by Holgate, and I think if we can sell for 10m, then that's good business IMO.

August 05, 2019, 10:06:14 PM
Reply #41

dunkster

I just don't think unless we buy 2 quality cb's or one cb but use gbamin if needed, that we can afford to sell Holgate.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

August 05, 2019, 10:09:46 PM
Reply #42

plumber

Sorted out replacement for Sidibe apparently.
https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1158388740949237762

August 05, 2019, 10:23:18 PM
Reply #43

KoemansNumberTens

West Bromwich fans seem to love him. Let's just loan him to a premier league club. Even if he's shit we'd still get 10m for him.

August 05, 2019, 10:46:21 PM
Reply #44

di_guyo

Don't know where you've got this from. He was very good last season on loan, to the point that West Brom fans thought they had one of the best RBs in the league. To say he hardly pulled up any trees, I think, is pretty wide of the mark.
Everton & Atleti