August 05, 2020, 08:08:07 PM

Author Topic: Sidibe  (Read 44294 times)

August 05, 2019, 10:58:44 PM
Reply #45

SANA_DR0

Even though he's not very good?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

We need to give him games to get those mistakes out of him. same as WBA did, he will be epic, why be epic at fucking Bournemouth, for them to sell him for a huge amount.

id say he was more competent that Mina.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 05, 2019, 11:43:14 PM
Reply #46

Cereal Killer

We need to give him games to get those mistakes out of him. same as WBA did, he will be epic, why be epic at fucking Bournemouth, for them to sell him for a huge amount.

lolol :wanker:

August 05, 2019, 11:45:11 PM
Reply #47

MmmblueBernard

Sid the Gerbil to his mates.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 05, 2019, 11:47:27 PM
Reply #48

Gash

Global Moderator

You constantly way over rate a lot of young players. You'd literally have our whole team full of U23's and unproven youngsters to let them "make their mistakes" rather than accept most of them aren't good enough at this level.

Any manager would be out the door if they just played youngster and let them fuck up, that's why they go on loan, let them make those mistakes eslewhere and the chances are if they keep making those mistakes then they're not good enough.

August 06, 2019, 12:23:19 AM
Reply #49

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 06, 2019, 12:30:59 AM
Reply #50

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Looks decent.

Loan be sound
Simply simply lovely

August 06, 2019, 12:31:33 AM
Reply #51

Lincs Toffee

Yep hell do!!... put it on a plate for a few who should have finished it off, the quality of finishing there was shocking !
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

August 06, 2019, 12:39:29 AM
Reply #52

Bluedylan

Looks decent.

Loan be sound

Yep, he's a good player the few times I've seen him. Not sure where the idea that he's not good came from. Definitely comfortably better than Coleman in the final third. Defensively I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take Coleman's place in the team at some point.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 06, 2019, 02:44:37 AM
Reply #53

SANA_DR0

You constantly way over rate a lot of young players. You'd literally have our whole team full of U23's and unproven youngsters to let them "make their mistakes" rather than accept most of them aren't good enough at this level.

Any manager would be out the door if they just played youngster and let them fuck up, that's why they go on loan, let them make those mistakes eslewhere and the chances are if they keep making those mistakes then they're not good enough.

Yep I do over rate our youngsters, still would rather keep a 10 million Holgate than bring in a Sidibe for 13million.

I wouldn't have a whole team of youngsters. tbf we could have blooded those players in last season or the season before, when we had nothing to play for... how do we know most of them aren't good enough when they haven't been given the game time?

Yes I agree, if they keep making the mistakes they aren't good enough, but its impossible to get those mistakes out if your not playing regularly.. it crazy playing a youngster, the dropping him for x number of games.. then he comes back not played in weeks, then he makes a mistake.. dropped again for x number of games.. that doesn't really help.. that's what Silva did  to Lookman. its what he has also done to Davies and to to a lesser extent Kenny.

Anyway, Kenny will kick ass in Germany. so will Lookman. cos they will be given game time, week in week out.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 06, 2019, 02:45:16 AM
Reply #54

SANA_DR0

Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 06, 2019, 03:13:44 AM
Reply #55

Gash

Global Moderator
Yep I do over rate our youngsters, still would rather keep a 10 million Holgate than bring in a Sidibe for 13million.

I wouldn't have a whole team of youngsters. tbf we could have blooded those players in last season or the season before, when we had nothing to play for... how do we know most of them aren't good enough when they haven't been given the game time?

Yes I agree, if they keep making the mistakes they aren't good enough, but its impossible to get those mistakes out if your not playing regularly.. it crazy playing a youngster, the dropping him for x number of games.. then he comes back not played in weeks, then he makes a mistake.. dropped again for x number of games.. that doesn't really help.. that's what Silva did  to Lookman. its what he has also done to Davies and to to a lesser extent Kenny.

Anyway, Kenny will kick ass in Germany. so will Lookman. cos they will be given game time, week in week out.

They won't be given game time if they're not playing well. It's not as simple as giving them a chance and let them make mistakes, we've seen plenty times over the years where a youngster looks shot of confidence when the crowd starts getting on their back, fans and chairmen are far too impatient to let a young player swan around fucking up all the time in the hope that he might get there in the end.

I don't think Holgate's good enough for a team wanting to try and break the top six and defender is one of the worst positions to experiment with a young player looking out his depth as it's one of the most unforgiving positions if they make a mistake as it will often lead to a goal. It's not crazy to drop them either if they're not playing well, in reality a lot of them only get a chance when a senior player is injured like Kenny did last season. Lookman was in and out because he showed very little when given his chance, if you take your chance, fine, but he didn't but we've debated him to death now and I can't be bothered doing it all again. The harsh reality is that most young players that come through youth set ups and academies rarely make it at Premier League level, not because they weren't given a chance but because highly experience coaches and managers realised they simple weren't good enough.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 03:16:59 AM by Gash »

August 06, 2019, 03:34:32 AM
Reply #56

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Looks alright like

[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 06, 2019, 04:11:00 AM
Reply #57

SANA_DR0

They won't be given game time if they're not playing well. It's not as simple as giving them a chance and let them make mistakes, we've seen plenty times over the years where a youngster looks shot of confidence when the crowd starts getting on their back, fans and chairmen are far too impatient to let a young player swan around fucking up all the time in the hope that he might get there in the end.

I don't think Holgate's good enough for a team wanting to try and break the top six and defender is one of the worst positions to experiment with a young player looking out his depth as it's one of the most unforgiving positions if they make a mistake as it will often lead to a goal. It's not crazy to drop them either if they're not playing well, in reality a lot of them only get a chance when a senior player is injured like Kenny did last season. Lookman was in and out because he showed very little when given his chance, if you take your chance, fine, but he didn't but we've debated him to death now and I can't be bothered doing it all again. The harsh reality is that most young players that come through youth set ups and academies rarely make it at Premier League level, not because they weren't given a chance but because highly experience coaches and managers realised they simple weren't good enough.

the irony is, all players (in the premier league) come through youth set ups and academies..

but I understand your point.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 06, 2019, 06:54:12 PM
Reply #58

di_guyo

Looks like Niasse. Lost count of the number of times he got the ball stuck under his feet. Think he looks pretty awful from that tbh.
Everton & Atleti

August 06, 2019, 06:55:14 PM
Reply #59

Fynci

Are you a parody account?