September 15, 2019, 09:07:59 PM

Author Topic: Everton Absolutely Love Signing Big 6 Rejects  (Read 4503 times)

August 20, 2019, 05:30:21 PM
Reply #45

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
It's hard to please isn't it, and who cares really.

Twenty odd 1-0 wins in a season would bore me into quite a tranquil state of mind.

Exactly. Let’s become hard to beat, then we can become more entertaining.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 20, 2019, 05:48:57 PM
Reply #46

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Guardian pod moaning about Everton.

Faye carruthers and Paul mcinnes saying silva not likeable, Everton boring.

Top analysis, thank you.

Binning that pod now.

Surely our defensive work over the last couple of months deserves more than ‘silva was a bit stand offish when i worked with him’ and the shit ‘Everton cup’ bollocks.

Then you have Rushden chiming in with his lad bible type banter
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 20, 2019, 06:33:44 PM
Reply #47

Bluedylan

Tend to rock the Indy football podcast, The Totally Football Show and one or two others. Guardian one's been shit for ages.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 20, 2019, 06:39:39 PM
Reply #48

Bluedylan

Who the fuck is Faye Carruthers anyway? And I hope we bum Paul Macinnes' Norwich back to the Championship later in the season.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

August 20, 2019, 07:03:47 PM
Reply #49

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tried Tifo yesterday and it was really good. More tactics discussion than bantersaurus rex.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 20, 2019, 07:07:55 PM
Reply #50

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If I hear the word “shithousery’ one more time

August 20, 2019, 07:09:41 PM
Reply #51

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tend to rock the Indy football podcast, The Totally Football Show and one or two others. Guardian one's been shit for ages.

Feel like jimbo is back to phoning in TFS. Seems to be more engaged during Golazo which I like but TFS is back to 'oh yeah? Right.' kind of responses.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 20, 2019, 07:12:00 PM
Reply #52

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

August 20, 2019, 07:20:49 PM
Reply #53

Bluedylan

Googled her, still no idea

Luton fan. Sorry we're not entertaining you, Luton fan.

August 20, 2019, 07:44:01 PM
Reply #54

Macca77

We're obviously starting to get noticed a bit more which is getting under certain "pundits and experts" skin, long may it continue, we're not here to be loved and adored by the media.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 07:46:59 PM by Macca77 »

August 21, 2019, 12:23:49 AM
Reply #55

gizzblue

I fucking love Everton are sticking in people's craw. ..fuck then all ....we're upsetting the Apple cart two games in  lolol

It's boss. 
Born not made a blue .

August 21, 2019, 12:46:15 AM
Reply #56

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Lately we’ve been buying Barcelona rejects at rock bottom prices.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 21, 2019, 01:04:08 AM
Reply #57

74Blue

...and let's not forget the Egyptian king himself, Mohamed Salah, who was another who was completely dispensible at Chelsea, but is now worshipped like a god by the absolute fucking mings across the park.

August 21, 2019, 01:09:14 AM
Reply #58

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Lads, it was nothing to do with annoying people because we’re good.

It was just general ignorance and feeling or irrelevance towards us .

August 21, 2019, 01:22:47 AM
Reply #59

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lads, it was nothing to do with annoying people because we’re good.

It was just general ignorance and feeling or irrelevance towards us .

Yeah we are not registering yet. If anything people are probably expecting us to be better than we will be because 'we've spent loads' etc.

Only way to change perception is win win win. Beat them at home, beat them away. Keep beating people until they can't ignore it.