September 15, 2019, 08:52:18 PM

Author Topic: Everton Absolutely Love Signing Big 6 Rejects  (Read 4501 times)

August 23, 2019, 01:36:15 PM
Reply #60

Toddacelli

Keep beating people until they can't ignore it.

Good general advice for day to day life there. Bet you're a killer on Insta! 😁

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 23, 2019, 03:13:33 PM
Reply #61

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Mad about that Paulao bandini from football weekly init.

Now known as Nicola Bandini
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 23, 2019, 03:27:13 PM
Reply #62

Jamokachi

completely passed me by, this

August 23, 2019, 03:32:25 PM
Reply #63

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

I don’t listen to football weekly and have never heard of this journalist but just read her article and it was beautifully put. I hope she doesn’t encounter much bigotry (although we know that social media will throw up the usual idiots). In the last few years I’ve experienced three pupils going through this and the support they have had from their peers has been amazing. Good on her
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 23, 2019, 03:35:32 PM
Reply #64

Bluedylan

No way! Bit of a random one.

Good on her.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 23, 2019, 03:37:28 PM
Reply #65

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

August 23, 2019, 04:24:19 PM
Reply #66

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Heartwarming and heartfelt statement that, full respect and all the best to her.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

August 23, 2019, 10:45:26 PM
Reply #67

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 30, 2019, 01:11:29 PM
Reply #68

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
According to football weekly sidibe had a nightmare on Wednesday and if we can rehabilitate Digne we might have a decent player.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 30, 2019, 01:32:28 PM
Reply #69

Dr. Sponge

According to football weekly sidibe had a nightmare on Wednesday and if we can rehabilitate Digne we might have a decent player.
Yeah I can see potential in that Digne lad.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 30, 2019, 05:06:11 PM
Reply #70

ally2

I still like the guardian podcast but the 'Everton cup' gag has never been funny and is really tedious.

August 30, 2019, 09:35:59 PM
Reply #71

Jamokachi

According to football weekly sidibe had a nightmare on Wednesday and if we can rehabilitate him like we did Digne we might have a decent player.

fixed

August 31, 2019, 03:44:24 PM
Reply #72

stirlingblue

To be fair, I do think people on here got too excited about Sidibe purely because he’s so different to Coleman.

Ask any neutral who they’d prefer and 99% of people would have Coleman, yet there’s a growing group in here who seem to think Sidibe will take his place in the coming weeks/months.

September 02, 2019, 02:00:24 AM
Reply #73

Dr. Sponge

Mourinho's opinion on Sky about us surprised me a bit. He was talking about us signing players from big clubs but in a negative way, as if we were signing failed elite players.

Basically saying we should be signing more Richarlison's, players who are about to "explode", instead of big club rejects like Dogne, Gomes, Mina, Delph, Iwobi etc.

September 02, 2019, 02:09:11 AM
Reply #74

Bluedylan

Mourinho's opinion on Sky about us surprised me a bit. He was talking about us signing players from big clubs but in a negative way, as if we were signing failed elite players.

Basically saying we should be signing more Richarlison's, players who are about to "explode", instead of big club rejects like Dogne, Gomes, Mina, Delph, Iwobi etc.

The man who signed Alexis Sanchez on a 500k per week deal. Hmmm. Anyway, Kean is another Richarlison potentially, and you could probably put Iwobi in that category.