September 15, 2019, 08:52:48 PM

Author Topic: Everton Absolutely Love Signing Big 6 Rejects  (Read 4502 times)

September 02, 2019, 02:57:45 AM
Reply #75

Dr. Sponge

The man who signed Alexis Sanchez on a 500k per week deal. Hmmm. Anyway, Kean is another Richarlison potentially, and you could probably put Iwobi in that category.
I doubt that he was in charge of signings at United, isn't that the job of whatshisface? I'm enjoying the mess they're becoming.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 03, 2019, 05:17:13 AM
Reply #76

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
On football weekly this week, an anecdote about Luis boa morte in a lift and a tedious debate about Frank Lampard during our section.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 03, 2019, 05:36:47 AM
Reply #77

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
On football weekly this week, an anecdote about Luis boa morte in a lift and a tedious debate about Frank Lampard during our section.

Totally football had Matt Jones from the Blueroom on, a good ten mins on Everton, silva Moise Kean.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 03, 2019, 05:47:57 AM
Reply #78

sam of the south

The man who signed Alexis Sanchez on a 500k per week deal. Hmmm. Anyway, Kean is another Richarlison potentially, and you could probably put Iwobi in that category.

Yeah, Mourinho hasnít been relevant for aeons.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 03, 2019, 10:32:59 AM
Reply #79

Jamokachi

Yea this was poor, pretty evident none of them actually watched our game I think. Did talk about the Souness issue though.

September 03, 2019, 01:53:42 PM
Reply #80

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I tried a new pod called Double Pivot in the week, the episode was from after the villa game.

In the opening 5 mins one of the fellas goes '.. Villa Everton, not going to talk about that, nobody wants to know. CHELSEA -'

So I switched it off.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 03, 2019, 02:34:10 PM
Reply #81

van der Meyde

I tried a new pod called Double Pivot in the week, the episode was from after the villa game.

In the opening 5 mins one of the fellas goes '.. Villa Everton, not going to talk about that, nobody wants to know. CHELSEA -'

So I switched it off.
The person who didn't want to talk about it is actually an Everton fan.

He's just miserable about it.

I actually quite like the pod though, for what it's worth. It's obviously up your street.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 02:35:14 PM by van der Meyde »

September 03, 2019, 02:41:08 PM
Reply #82

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The person who didn't want to talk about it is actually an Everton fan.

He's just miserable about it.

I actually quite like the pod though, for what it's worth. It's obviously up your street.

Ah shit really?

I had heard good things but as soon as they said that I was like oh I see we are enemies for life

September 03, 2019, 03:15:27 PM
Reply #83

Bally

Administrator
Bolasie gone to sporting Lisbon?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

September 03, 2019, 03:30:59 PM
Reply #84

van der Meyde

Ah shit really?

I had heard good things but as soon as they said that I was like oh I see we are enemies for life
Aye. Goodman's a blue, you'd just never know it.

September 03, 2019, 03:39:19 PM
Reply #85

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

September 03, 2019, 03:44:07 PM
Reply #86

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
A podcast called double pivot?

Donít mind if I donít.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 03, 2019, 03:48:28 PM
Reply #87

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Bolasie gone to sporting Lisbon?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Anyone know how much of his wages we still picking up ?