September 24, 2019, 12:23:57 AM

Author Topic: Everton Absolutely Love Signing Big 6 Rejects  (Read 4827 times)

August 09, 2019, 05:32:57 PM
Read 4827 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, don't really need to read that like, no interested in the slightest. I did however listed to 5 live briefly yesterday, Melissa Reddy (no idea who she is) was asked about her opinion on Everton and Zaha, she stated that Zaha is far to big a player for us and went on about top 6 etc.. It wasn't until later on that i discovered she's a red and does various blogs for the anfield rap.

Angered me more than it should of to be honest

Really gone off 5Live recently. Their football chat show is too ‘down with the kids, innit fam?’ now. No substance to it at all
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 09, 2019, 05:37:27 PM
Reply #1

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm finding that on other media too

Think it's us getting old lad  :hmph:

Nope, no, nadda, nein, nicht, non........not having that.

August 09, 2019, 06:47:20 PM
Reply #2

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
do they still do Fighting Talk on a Saturday morning with Colin Murry? I use to listen to that religious.

Used to listen to it religiously in the car too but don’t tend to do a lot of driving in a Saturday morning now so don’t know

August 09, 2019, 07:10:10 PM
Reply #3

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Big fan of 5Live

I used to live 606 when David Mellor did it back in the 90s. Especially when a caller was talking calmly and making a succinct point and then went ‘and do you know what David? You’re a fucking cunt....’QUICKLY CUT OFF

August 20, 2019, 05:30:21 PM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
It's hard to please isn't it, and who cares really.

Twenty odd 1-0 wins in a season would bore me into quite a tranquil state of mind.

Exactly. Let’s become hard to beat, then we can become more entertaining.

August 23, 2019, 03:32:25 PM
Reply #5

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Mad about that Paulao bandini from football weekly init.

Now known as Nicola Bandini

I don’t listen to football weekly and have never heard of this journalist but just read her article and it was beautifully put. I hope she doesn’t encounter much bigotry (although we know that social media will throw up the usual idiots). In the last few years I’ve experienced three pupils going through this and the support they have had from their peers has been amazing. Good on her