August 22, 2019, 07:44:20 AM

Author Topic: Bernard  (Read 4145 times)

August 11, 2019, 04:59:23 PM
Reply #75

stirlingblue

Those stats aren't correct. They show him making 11 appearances in 5 seasons at Shaktar.

Which means 5 goals and 5 assists in 11 matches, amazing stats!

August 11, 2019, 05:09:30 PM
Reply #76

Lazarou

Well what you can say, I hope he has a great season for us and shows us his undoubted potential in PL then everyone wins.
"I'm not worrying, I'm not worrying, well I am worrying, I am worrying, I am worrying." Guy Martin

August 11, 2019, 05:42:25 PM
Reply #77

Bluedylan

Anyone think we're overanalysing and overreacting to a fairly acceptable away draw to Palace, when loads of our fans were mistakenly getting carried away and assuming we were just gonna hit the ground running and batter teams like Palace?

I could be wrong, but it feels a bit like that to me.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 20, 2019, 09:05:57 PM
Reply #78

dazfrancis

Stolen from twitter:

Stats from the Watford game

🏃‍♂️ 5 players dribbled past.
✨ 3 chances created from open play.
💪 4 tackles.
⚽️ 1 winning goal.

I don't see him being dropped for Iwobi on this form.

Think about how many more chances he'd be able to create of we were able to exert more control of the ball in the final third

August 20, 2019, 09:09:35 PM
Reply #79

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Stolen from twitter:

Stats from the Watford game

🏃‍♂️ 5 players dribbled past.
✨ 3 chances created from open play.
💪 4 tackles.
⚽️ 1 winning goal.

I don't see him being dropped for Iwobi on this form.

Think about how many more chances he'd be able to create of we were able to exert more control of the ball in the final third
Read an article on Brands and why we signed who we did etc, when asked about Iwobi he said we didnt have enough competition for sigurdsson
Simply simply lovely

August 20, 2019, 09:25:30 PM
Reply #80

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Read an article on Brands and why we signed who we did etc, when asked about Iwobi he said we didnt have enough competition for sigurdsson

Well we had 4 number 10s two years ago! lol
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 20, 2019, 09:25:42 PM
Reply #81

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Brands then spoke about Iwobi, and how the Englishman brings competition in attacking midfield, as well as on the wings.
“In our team we do not have much competition for Gylfi Sigurdsson, but we have managed that now with Alex,” Brands continued.
“The most important thing is he has goals and assists in his game and that is something we were looking for.”
Simply simply lovely

August 20, 2019, 09:38:30 PM
Reply #82

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
The most pure footballer at the club in my opinion

Felt to me that a big part of us ending the season well last season was down to him

Baller
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 20, 2019, 09:44:39 PM
Reply #83

Dr. Sponge

Lovely player. If he can continue the end product we'll be in with a top 6 shout.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 20, 2019, 09:53:58 PM
Reply #84

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Our best player going forward. Without him this system under silva doesn’t work

He wins the ball back in wide areas, he’s direct with the ball, and he creates chances.

Great player.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 20, 2019, 09:55:59 PM
Reply #85

MmmblueBernard

Need to coach the mean streak into him. Be a bit more selfish. Oh, and shooting practice. He strikes a ball like pienaar which for a grown professional athlete is bit wheezy at best.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 20, 2019, 10:03:58 PM
Reply #86

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Bernard on the left, wobes on the right, Richarlison for Sigurdsson in that second striker role.

That’s what I expect the front three to line up like going forward if we continue to play the same system.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 20, 2019, 10:08:45 PM
Reply #87

Lxxx

Richarlison is too wasteful with the ball to play the No 10 role. Much better getting on the end of things.

Like the idea of Iwobi receiving the ball centrally in the final third on the half turn and getting his head up for the runners off him or moving forwards himself. Ball magnet and big unit to get it off.

August 20, 2019, 10:44:23 PM
Reply #88

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think Richarlison is best cutting in from the left to be honest. Most of his production has come from that area. Seems wasted on the right for me.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 20, 2019, 10:56:45 PM
Reply #89

Cereal Killer

“Englishman”

How the fuck do some of these lazy cunts get a job