August 22, 2019, 07:20:53 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace, Away: Player Ratings  (Read 1793 times)

August 10, 2019, 11:32:49 PM
Read 1793 times

sam of the south

I didnít see the game, so over to you, lads..

Pickford
Coleman
Keane
Mina
Digne
Schneiderlin
Gomes
Sigurdsson
Richarlison
DCL
Bernard

Subs:
Gbamin
Kean
Davies

Manager:
Silva
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 12:10:16 AM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 10, 2019, 11:37:01 PM
Reply #1

Heisenberg

My select reviews

I thought Mina was good and really positive with the ball. Keane seemed alright aswell so some promising signs for the partnership.

Dignes was amazing what a buy he was

Gbamin but shakey but settled. Seen glimpses of a good player.

Coleman. I donít see what he offers anymore. He was always let off with his poor defensive positioning due to how good he was going forward. I would love to see some stats on his crossing over the past couple of years. Dreadful loses the ball so much

August 10, 2019, 11:38:15 PM
Reply #2

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford - 8 - Two good saves especially. Difficult for him to do his usual long kicks with the wind.
Coleman - 7 - Played ok. Needs to take on defenders like he used to though.
Keane - 8 - Solid, stopped a good chance in second half.
Mina - 8 - Happy with his performance, solid.
Digne - 8 - Always looking to get forward.
Schneiderlin - 1 - fucking shite, bottler.
Gomes - 6 - Was playing fine till he went off injured.
Sigurdsson - 3 - needs to be dropped. Missed a sitter in first few mins, made Gomes get injured, slow, ponderous.
Richarlison - 5 - Didnt see much of him.
DCL - 5 - held the ball up well a few times but didnt do much else.
Bernard - 6 - Tried hard, too weak at times and a few lax passes.

Subs:
Gbamin - 4 - Not the best debut but obviously needs getting used to the Prem
Kean - Not really on long enough to say.
Davies - Same but he wants the ball, needs to start next game. Gives us an edge.

Manager:
Silva
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

August 10, 2019, 11:43:56 PM
Reply #3

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford 8
Coleman 6
Digne 6
Mina 7
Keane 7
Gomes 6
Schneiderlin 6
Bernard 6
Sigurdsson 5
Richarlison 6
Dcl 6

Gmabin 6
Kean 6
Davies na
Simply simply lovely

August 10, 2019, 11:46:36 PM
Reply #4

boothill

Motm keane,  or was it mina?  Not to sure now,  all them centre halves look the same anyway

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 10, 2019, 11:46:46 PM
Reply #5

TheTone

Pickford 8
Coleman 7
Digne 7
Mina 7
Keane 9
Gomes 6
Schneiderlin 5
Bernard 5
Sigurdsson 3
Richarlison 6
Dcl 5

Gmabin 3
Kean 5
Davies 10

August 10, 2019, 11:55:58 PM
Reply #6

kerryblue boy

My select reviews

I thought Mina was good and really positive with the ball. Keane seemed alright aswell so some promising signs for the partnership.

Dignes was amazing what a buy he was

Gbamin but shakey but settled. Seen glimpses of a good player.

Coleman. I don't see what he offers anymore. He was always let off with his poor defensive positioning due to how good he was going forward. I would love to see some stats on his crossing over the past couple of years. Dreadful loses the ball so much
I watched the whole game thought Coleman was good and linked really well in the first half I think we canít underestimate how much the wind ruined the game

August 10, 2019, 11:59:23 PM
Reply #7

dekko

Schneiderlin, oh Schneiderlin!! WTF!
He has a chance to take the spot for a starting roll and he does that. Gives a show like a baby throwing toys out of the pram after he commuted a clear foul. Really shows he doesnít give a f*ck Or is  a player with very low intelligence.

How would SAF react to such a display. If we are trying to be serious and fight for spots in the top 6 in this league we cannot, we cannot drop points by stupid mistakes. The game was still wide open when he got his 2nd yellow, with that he  destroyed our chances to get a win with that stupid foul.

Imo drop him. Sell him. Dump him somewhere. Give Davies a chance. Call up Beni, give him a chance. Damn, or even, play Baines at DM role. Anything would be better.

August 11, 2019, 12:02:05 AM
Reply #8

KoemansNumberTens

Pickford 8.5 flapped at 1 corner but other than that did everything that was asked of him

Coleman 5.5 gets in plenty of good positions shite final balls

Keane 7 solid enough

Mina 7 had a shaky 10 minutes but solid apart from that and decent on the ball

Digne linked okay with Bernard 6.5

Schneiderlin 5 played okay daft sending off

Gomes 6 elegantly doesnít do too much

Sigurdsson 3 missed a sitter doesnít do anything apart from the moments which he fluffed today. Needs to not play
Richarlison 6 okay not involved enough

DCL 4.5 tries hard. Is a bit shit. Doesnít really understand his position

Bernard 6.5 busy tailed off

Subs:
Gbamin 4 gave the ball away in some horrible positions
Kean 4 didnít really touch it much

Davies 6 id take his energy over anything that Gomes and sigurdsson bring. He has to play.

Manager:
Silva same old problems. 6. Not sure he did much wrong today but  Iím not sure we should have bought Gomes and we should have looked for a better number 10 too. Our midfield looks a bit of a shambles. Would like to see Bernard playing 10 and Davies instead of Gomes next match

August 11, 2019, 12:11:12 AM
Reply #9

Dr. Sponge

Pickford 8.5 flapped at 1 corner but other than that did everything that was asked of him

Coleman 5.5 gets in plenty of good positions shite final balls

Keane 7 solid enough

Mina 7 had a shaky 10 minutes but solid apart from that and decent on the ball

Digne linked okay with Bernard 6.5

Schneiderlin 5 played okay daft sending off

Gomes 6 elegantly doesn't do too much

Sigurdsson 3 missed a sitter doesn't do anything apart from the moments which he fluffed today. Needs to not play
Richarlison 6 okay not involved enough

DCL 4.5 tries hard. Is a bit shit. Doesn't really understand his position

Bernard 6.5 busy tailed off

Subs:
Gbamin 4 gave the ball away in some horrible positions
Kean 4 didn't really touch it much

Davies 6 id take his energy over anything that Gomes and sigurdsson bring. He has to play.

Manager:
Silva same old problems. 6. Not sure he did much wrong today but  I'm not sure we should have bought Gomes and we should have looked for a better number 10 too. Our midfield looks a bit of a shambles. Would like to see Bernard playing 10 and Davies instead of Gomes next match
Gomes played well until injured. Not sure what the problem with him is.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 11, 2019, 12:15:14 AM
Reply #10

KoemansNumberTens

Gomes played well until injured. Not sure what the problem with him is.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

I donít have a problem with him. He did okay. I guess if I did have a problem with him it would be that he mainly just does okay. Flatters to deceive. Him and sigurdsson are a horrible combination in a 3 because neither can do enough defensively. We shouldnít have been starting this season with both anyway but much less so having sold gueye.

August 11, 2019, 12:18:46 AM
Reply #11

Heisenberg

Really? I think Gomes is a class above most in our team. Extremely composed and links defence to midfield really well

August 11, 2019, 12:22:51 AM
Reply #12

Toddacelli

Schneiderlin, oh Schneiderlin!! WTF!
He has a chance to take the spot for a starting roll and he does that. Gives a show like a baby throwing toys out of the pram after he commuted a clear foul. Really shows he doesnít give a f*ck Or is  a player with very low intelligence.

How would SAF react to such a display. If we are trying to be serious and fight for spots in the top 6 in this league we cannot, we cannot drop points by stupid mistakes. The game was still wide open when he got his 2nd yellow, with that he  destroyed our chances to get a win with that stupid foul.

Imo drop him. Sell him. Dump him somewhere. Give Davies a chance. Call up Beni, give him a chance. Damn, or even, play Baines at DM role. Anything would be better.

What is SAF?

Silva And.... ?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 11, 2019, 12:23:20 AM
Reply #13

sam of the south

I donít have a problem with him. He did okay. I guess if I did have a problem with him it would be that he mainly just does okay. Flatters to deceive. Him and sigurdsson are a horrible combination in a 3 because neither can do enough defensively. We shouldnít have been starting this season with both anyway but much less so having sold gueye.

I know what you mean.

Plus, youíve got one who is a cracking Ďstats playerí but who doesnít get on the ball much (perfect if he was a CF) and another who has mediocre stats but isnít afraid of the ball, and is good at retaining possession, but doesnít pass forward to central areas a great deal.

And like you say, neither do much defensively, because Gomes is a bit of a tackling liability, and Sigurdsson is often too far forward, although he defends well from the front, albeit leaving us exposed in the centre of the park (but we donít know if his positioning is all at the instruction of Silva)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 11, 2019, 12:23:25 AM
Reply #14

markB

Pickford 7
Coleman 6
Keane 7
Mina 7
Digne 7
Schneiderlin 5 if had not got sent off 7
Gomes 6
Sigurdsson 3 so bad its unreal