August 21, 2019, 11:47:12 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace, Away: Player Ratings  (Read 1782 times)

August 11, 2019, 12:23:45 AM
Reply #15

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 11, 2019, 12:26:05 AM
Reply #16

TheTone

August 11, 2019, 12:26:10 AM
Reply #17

sam of the south

Pickford 7
Coleman 6
Keane 7
Mina 7
Digne 7
Schneiderlin 5 if had not got sent off 7
Gomes 6
Sigurdsson 3 so bad its unreal
Richarlison 5 in the 1st half 6 in the 2nd
DCL 7 are best attacking player today
Bernard 6 needs to fire it in quicker

Subs:
Gbamin 5 1st games and down to 10 men will get better
Kean 5 god help us he walks about like that with sig on the pitch
Davies 6 would have been a 7 but not on for long

Manager:
Silva 3 not being able to or unwilling to drop sig is a joke

Yes, Mark, you are the first to get a criticism in about Kean!

August 11, 2019, 12:28:26 AM
Reply #18

KoemansNumberTens

I think he might be DCLs dad. Heís scared heís going to take his boys place

August 11, 2019, 12:34:05 AM
Reply #19

markB

call it as I see it , that's only 20 mins away form home on his 1st game down to 10 men nothing to worry about , but I am not going give a 6/7 based on what I seen

August 11, 2019, 12:45:05 AM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Disagree with the Sig bashing to be honest.

We paid too much but he is a good player and technically brilliant in tight spots. Richarlison had a poor game too. DCL offers very little attacking threat sadly and it all falls on Sig. mark him and you stifle us. We need more from the midfield coming forward and more from our wide
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 11, 2019, 12:45:41 AM
Reply #21

MexicanToffee

Hugely disappointing but could have been worse... we could be losing at home to the Villa.
ďHe loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.Ē

August 11, 2019, 12:46:47 AM
Reply #22

Fynci

Pickford, Mina, Keane and Digne played well.
Gomes was decent too until he had to come off.
Coleman and Bernard had decent spells, and aside from the silly booking Schneiderlin too.
The others were below par, or in the case of Sigurdsson, terrible.

I'm giving the new players a bye this week.

August 11, 2019, 01:01:08 AM
Reply #23

Dr. Sponge

Frustrating game coz Palace were terrible, should have easily beat them. But that's Everton away.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 11, 2019, 01:19:24 AM
Reply #24

blueski

thought shcneids wasnít too bad for the first 30-35, thought that the 2nd yellow was a bit of a soft call tbh. seemed to me the strop after the yellow and him stepping in there for number 2 was more about him stretching out of desire to play well (and maybe falling a bit short)
Nil Satis

August 11, 2019, 01:20:45 AM
Reply #25

Heisenberg

What position did DCL play when he was coming through? Has he always played up top? He kind of plays like a player out of position. One of best standing headers if seen in a player but other than that I struggle to find strong points in his game

August 11, 2019, 01:24:36 AM
Reply #26

sam of the south

What position did DCL play when he was coming through? Has he always played up top? He kind of plays like a player out of position. One of best standing headers if seen in a player but other than that I struggle to find strong points in his game

I think he was a CM

August 11, 2019, 01:28:14 AM
Reply #27

NickNack

I canít remember if it was defence or midfield but I saw him say in an interview a while ago that he didnít start off as a forward.

August 11, 2019, 01:32:48 AM
Reply #28

SANA_DR0

Schneiderlin, oh Schneiderlin!! WTF!
He has a chance to take the spot for a starting roll and he does that. Gives a show like a baby throwing toys out of the pram after he commuted a clear foul. Really shows he doesnít give a f*ck Or is  a player with very low intelligence.

im sure he did similar last year., got 2 silly bookings then got sent off, cant recall who it was against... either he does shit passes that cause our defence issues.. plays backwards or just fouls and gets booked.

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 11, 2019, 01:50:47 AM
Reply #29

Omar

Hugely disappointing but could have been worse... we could be losing at home to the Villa.

Nice jinxing, asshole.
You come at the king, you best not miss.