August 22, 2019, 08:20:04 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace, Away: Player Ratings  (Read 1794 times)

August 11, 2019, 03:41:31 AM
Reply #45

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Keeper and defence all a 7 Keane a borderline 8 surprised anyone thinks Coleman didn't have a very good game. Bernard good first half, Gomes and Schneiderlin did ok until one got injured the other got sent off. Thought Richarlison, Gbamin and Calvert Lewin relatively poor. Sigurddsson was fucking dreadful

August 11, 2019, 03:58:33 AM
Reply #46

sam of the south

Keeper and defence all a 7 Keane a borderline 8 surprised anyone thinks Coleman didn't have a very good game. Bernard good first half, Gomes and Schneiderlin did ok until one got injured the other got sent off. Thought Richarlison, Gbamin and Calvert Lewin relatively poor. Sigurddsson was fucking dreadful

And yet he still nearly scored twice.

Therein lies the conundrum.

I just reckon he would still get those chances arriving late in the box if he played deeper in a midfield 3.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 11, 2019, 04:00:21 AM
Reply #47

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

I just reckon he would still get those chances arriving late in the box if he played deeper in a midfield 3.

Yeah would agree with that

August 11, 2019, 04:03:18 AM
Reply #48

sam of the south

Yeah would agree with that

It has to be a coaching decision, surely.

August 11, 2019, 04:41:45 AM
Reply #49

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Yes not sure.

It seems easy enough but if you have to run an extra 20-30 yards at full pelt every time the ball goes forward it soon adds up.

August 11, 2019, 04:49:09 AM
Reply #50

sam of the south

Yes not sure.

It seems easy enough but if you have to run an extra 20-30 yards at full pelt every time the ball goes forward it soon adds up.

(Cliché alert) He’s got a good engine, though