August 22, 2019, 07:12:04 AM

Author Topic: Kean  (Read 7659 times)

August 11, 2019, 02:43:54 PM
Read 7659 times

Toddacelli

Looked for a topic on our bright new spark - seems like there are none and people would rather bash the likes of DCL and Bernard rather than look to the future and the rest of this season.

Anyways...     Kean.....

The commentators pissed me off yesterday when Kean was walking around watching the game and they said "He must be wondering where Dybala and Ronaldo is!'. To be fair though it was a shit game and they weren't wrong.

My stream was up and down like a young Coleman so what I actually saw was patchy but...

It looked to me the one time he got the ball like all the Everton players just stopped and looked at him, expecting him to do something magical. With no movement around him and no options he just had to give it back.

I hope our expectations aren't going to be like that for the rest of this season. He's a young lad and needs as much support as possible. I'm looking forward to seeing how much he develops in his first season in the PL but I worry that he's gonna get roasted on here.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 11, 2019, 03:51:28 PM
Reply #1

Cozzie

Can't read in too much for a second half cameo.

I'd give him the start against Watford tbh and get the Goodison crowd right behind him from the off. Get his confidence up.

Be interesting to see his whole style of play being honest. If he is able to play link up or is he the type who tries to create magic by himself.

I don't think anyones expecting a 19 year old foreigner to hit the ground running straight off but it would be great if he could.

August 11, 2019, 04:13:26 PM
Reply #2

Tinga

The quickness of his mind impressed me yesterday, Palace gave the ball away and he was pretty much instantly pointing and making his run, shame the ball was bad but maybe on a less windy day that's a goal. Not to go all Klopp on this though.

August 11, 2019, 04:48:12 PM
Reply #3

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
There is a huge Kean thread already :)

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

August 11, 2019, 05:11:10 PM
Reply #4

stirlingblue

Iíd like to see us go 2 up top to help him work his way into the team, DCL to do the grunt work to make space for Kean

August 11, 2019, 07:22:06 PM
Reply #5

Ravardo

Exactly what i wanted when rooney came back,, rooney dcl and when we signed tosun,, tosun dcl wouldve really helped and id like to see it happen with kean but it aint gonna happen is it,, he will be up there on his lonesome but hey at least weve got dcl to take some of the shit for him

August 11, 2019, 07:45:13 PM
Reply #6

Dr. Sponge

I'd like to see us go 2 up top to help him work his way into the team, DCL to do the grunt work to make space for Kean
It's a gamble for Silva to do that because it means dropping the main source of goals, Sigurdson.

I'd like to see it though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 11, 2019, 07:49:27 PM
Reply #7

Heisenberg

If the treatment of DCL is anything to go by I really hope this lad isnít a confidence player. Heís a hot prospect but isnít going to be the magic fix every one expects. Just hope the boo boys can give him time

August 11, 2019, 07:59:48 PM
Reply #8

Ravardo

It's a gamble for Silva to do that because it means dropping the main source of goals, Sigurdson.

He needs to be bed in slowly comin on for 30 mins in the second half,,,maybe keep siggs on and go 3 at the back when we can

I'd like to see it though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 11, 2019, 08:22:37 PM
Reply #9

Dr. Sponge

August 11, 2019, 08:41:43 PM
Reply #10

Ravardo

Wtf gawd knows what happened there

August 11, 2019, 08:45:02 PM
Reply #11

KoemansNumberTens

If the treatment of DCL is anything to go by I really hope this lad isnít a confidence player. Heís a hot prospect but isnít going to be the magic fix every one expects. Just hope the boo boys can give him time

What bad treatment has DCL had. Seems like most on here think the sun shines out his arse despite little evidence heís good at football. Not seen anyone say anything worse than heís not very good

August 11, 2019, 08:56:25 PM
Reply #12

Ravardo

On every thread over and over and over....

August 11, 2019, 09:16:46 PM
Reply #13

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
What bad treatment has DCL had. Seems like most on here think the sun shines out his arse despite little evidence heís good at football. Not seen anyone say anything worse than heís not very good

Statements like there is little evidence heís good at football are a bit silly. Heís obviously good at football or he wouldnít be playing it professionally. Slightly different to not being a very good Premier League player
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 11, 2019, 09:24:36 PM
Reply #14

Tinga

At what age do you stop being a hot prospect because you've got to imagine DCL is either past it or very close to being labelled an average player.