May 25, 2020, 04:40:25 AM

Author Topic: Kean and Florence Nightingale and the army and shit  (Read 95340 times)

April 29, 2020, 01:36:57 AM
Reply #1605

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We've lost all control of the threads.
They'll go like this.
We'll have to re-label all the threads on a regular basis so we can keep up with what people are arguing about.

haha the new thread title certainly attracts attention. Had forgotten all about it.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

April 29, 2020, 03:35:07 PM
Reply #1606

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
BBC suggesting Kean on his way to Napoli (is this still a Kean thread ?)

April 29, 2020, 06:01:53 PM
Reply #1607

ajax_andy

BBC suggesting Kean on his way to Napoli (is this still a Kean thread ?)

If we could get our money back I'd be more than happy with that, bring someone else in and file this in the 'good idea but didn't work out' file

April 29, 2020, 06:04:51 PM
Reply #1608

Toddacelli

If we could get our money back I'd be more than happy with that, bring someone else in and file this in the 'good idea but didn't work out' file

Still don't understand these shouts.

When the lad has completed his first full season where he's played most games - then we'll know. Not at any point before.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

April 29, 2020, 06:10:30 PM
Reply #1609

ajax_andy

When the lad has completed his first full season where he's played most games - then we'll know. Not at any point before.

Sometimes you just know it's not going to work out... Cut your losses, move on with a player that's more suited

April 29, 2020, 08:58:17 PM
Reply #1610

Toffee Tuesdays

Sometimes you just know it's not going to work out... Cut your losses, move on with a player that's more suited

Yeah, Iíd like to see Kean be successful here but if itís something like Kean to Napoli and then we sign a Napoli player that Carlo has worked with and thinks will be a good fit here then no complaints from me

April 30, 2020, 01:19:41 AM
Reply #1611

KoemansNumberTens

You could make that argument for me. Maybe he didnít get that many opportunities in part because he wasnít good enough. Based on your criteria we might never know

April 30, 2020, 03:39:51 PM
Reply #1612

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
We've lost all control of the threads.
They'll go like this.
We'll have to re-label all the threads on a regular basis so we can keep up with what people are arguing about.
not for the first time......