September 15, 2019, 08:53:51 PM

Author Topic: Kean  (Read 15661 times)

September 04, 2019, 02:40:05 PM
Reply #240

Ramjam

That's great and everything but what does it have to do with Kean?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Lol wrong thread

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

September 05, 2019, 12:44:53 AM
Reply #241

toffee_scot

Souness says the number 19 nearly as many time as in that Paul Hardcastle song from the 80s.

September 05, 2019, 01:43:39 AM
Reply #242

WeimaranerBlues

Even if you forget the shite About comparing him with adabyoure , the age thing is nothing to keep going on about , loads of players get sold @17,18,19 fuck me the shite have got rid of loads of youngsters lately for millions,. No one bats an eye lid and say what a great deal.  We as blues know the main reason he left

September 06, 2019, 05:06:21 PM
Reply #243

ally2

The thing is that this will be brought up again then moment he does anything slightly out of line like turning up five minutes late or getting a red card or something.

September 06, 2019, 05:31:41 PM
Reply #244

formerKHL

souness knew exactly what he was inferring with what he said...and this is not a hate kopite type statement by me but...isn't it strange that we buy a highly rated young talent and souness sounds off about his character at the same time Liverpool are accused of "bullying" another young talented player...…bit of envy on souness' part methinks.....

I remember john Barnes telling everyone on talksport Barkley needs to leave Everton to progress and develop his career whilst he's young enough to do it and hes stagnating because hes been at the club too long......3 days later saying exactly the opposite about sterling going to man city and how he should stay at Liverpool because he's too young to move on and would develop better at the club he's been at for years !!!

Why TV have these biased morons on still baffles me....

September 06, 2019, 07:55:52 PM
Reply #245

Dr. Sponge

I play devil's advocate in my own head whenever I have a bias everton thought. But television is unequivocally flooded with shite ex kopite pundits talking through their arse.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 11, 2019, 02:25:11 AM
Reply #246

Toffee_4_Life

Took a Pen for the Italy U21 team this evening. Surely gotta take them off Sig if he becomes a regular starter this season?

Always good to have your number 9 on them and give them a confidence boost and help them up the goal charts.

September 11, 2019, 02:29:11 AM
Reply #247

gizzblue

Took a Pen for the Italy U21 team this evening. Surely gotta take them off Sig if he becomes a regular starter this season?

Always good to have your number 9 on them and give them a confidence boost and help them up the goal charts.

Good to see (despite Sourpuss Souness) the italians dont hold a grudge for a tad of tardy behaviour.
Born not made a blue .

September 11, 2019, 03:06:57 AM
Reply #248

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

I assume he scored it then? :)
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 11, 2019, 03:21:54 AM
Reply #249

Toffee_4_Life

I assume he scored it then? :)

According to the sky sports app he did! I've not managed to find a video of it though so no idea how convincing it was?

September 11, 2019, 04:17:30 AM
Reply #250

Waltzer

It's always good to have your number 9 on penalty duties until you realise thats DCL!! :)

Seriously though i would like to see someone take this on as I'm never really confident with Sig

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 11, 2019, 04:48:49 AM
Reply #251

irishtoffee

Taken off early I think. The guy who replaced him scored in the 62nd minute, but not sure when Kean went off. Manager said he took him off as he wanted a player who can play in the spaces.
https://twitter.com/azzurri/status/1171490164146749440?s=21

September 11, 2019, 03:36:19 PM
Reply #252

The Analog Kid

Got booked on the half hour then scored a pen a few mins later

Got subbed at half-time.

September 11, 2019, 04:27:23 PM
Reply #253

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
Good grief, the kid is only 19 and he already seems under extreme pressure from what I read. You can see how much spotlight he is under in Italy, as he is clearly their golden boy.

We need to keep him very much focused on his football, and not let him get sidetracked with any outside influence. You feel that a couple of wrong moves, and the media is ready to pounce on him saying "I told you so". Lets hope he proves everyone (mainly Souness) wrong.

September 12, 2019, 12:51:28 AM
Reply #254

Hesmenos

Good to see (despite Sourpuss Souness) the italians dont hold a grudge for a tad of tardy behaviour.
Mancini said that Kean and Zaniolo would normally have been part of his Italy squad but they were demoted to the U21s as punishment for their behaviour in the summer tournament