August 22, 2019, 07:25:09 AM

Author Topic: [News]Celtic set to swoop for Bolasie  (Read 1817 times)

August 11, 2019, 04:54:17 PM
Read 1817 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Celtic set to swoop for Bolasie

Everton's out of favour winger Yannick Bolasie could be handed a lifeline back into top flight football as Scottish Champions Celtic look to add him to their squad.

Source: Celtic set to swoop for Bolasie

August 11, 2019, 04:58:02 PM
Reply #1

Mayor Farnum

He'll finally be tempted by this. Good move all round.

August 11, 2019, 05:01:22 PM
Reply #2

74Blue

If he needs a lift, I'll happily book a day off work and drive him there myself.

August 11, 2019, 05:05:44 PM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
This is karma for @Thomas wanting to dump Griffiths and Brown on us. :)

August 11, 2019, 05:05:50 PM
Reply #4

markB

If he needs a lift, I'll happily book a day off work and drive him there myself.

and waste more money on him

August 11, 2019, 05:44:39 PM
Reply #5

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 11, 2019, 06:12:37 PM
Reply #6

74Blue

and waste more money on him
It would be worth the petrol money just to see him gone.

August 11, 2019, 06:28:31 PM
Reply #7

ally2

The demonisation of what fans (disrespectfully) name 'dead wood' is out of order in my opinion and I assume the product of the times and it's anonymous internet faux rage. I admit I've fallen into it in the past and I'm not proud of it (Niasse).

Everyone accepts that Bolassie isn't part of the current team plans and also that we probably over paid for him. Seen all this for Cuco Martina, Besic, Williams etc. The list goes on.

Can't anyone leave without it feeling like they've been successfully hounded out by a mob?

August 11, 2019, 06:33:32 PM
Reply #8

Alanvideo

That ACL injury finished him as far as we are concerned ,he missed a full calendar year .Without that who knows how it would have turned out .Seem to remember he did it in front of the Bullens .It didn't help when he tried to play on for 10 minutes.
Anyway good luck to him at Celtic.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 11, 2019, 06:45:08 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The demonisation of what fans (disrespectfully) name 'dead wood' is out of order in my opinion and I assume the product of the times and it's anonymous internet faux rage. I admit I've fallen into it in the past and I'm not proud of it (Niasse).

Everyone accepts that Bolassie isn't part of the current team plans and also that we probably over paid for him. Seen all this for Cuco Martina, Besic, Williams etc. The list goes on.

Can't anyone leave without it feeling like they've been successfully hounded out by a mob?

When he did his knee it was right in front of where I was sat in the upper g.

Someone behind me shouted 'roll him off the fuckin pitch'.

People never took to him really and he was a bad buy, but it's not his fault and he wasn't that bad with Lukaku to aim for. Wish him good luck wherever he goes and looking forward to seeing what he can do to Scottish fitbaws full backs.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 11, 2019, 08:56:37 PM
Reply #10

Lxxx

They'll only be able to pay about 10% of weekly wage.

August 11, 2019, 08:56:40 PM
Reply #11

GrantyBoy78

Assume it’ll be a loan. They’re not gonna even pay half of his £90k a week.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

August 11, 2019, 09:11:22 PM
Reply #12

Evertonian in NC

We just (most of us) have a dark sense of humour, and I enjoy that.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 11, 2019, 09:16:33 PM
Reply #13

sam of the south

We just (most of us) have a dark sense of humour, and I enjoy that.

Gallows humour, dear boy
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 11, 2019, 09:33:05 PM
Reply #14

Heisenberg

Big example of when spending big on older players can go tits up this