Walcott (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kean (Sub)
0 (0%)
Holgate (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closes: August 23, 2019, 11:04:19 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 12460 times)

August 12, 2019, 06:03:45 PM
Reply #30

Waltzer

August 12, 2019, 06:04:29 PM
Reply #31

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 12, 2019, 06:15:33 PM
Reply #32

Gash

Global Moderator
Off topic, but is there a section for tickets? I thought there was but cant find it and I need 2 for the Sheff Utd game, cheers

https://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?board=18.0

August 12, 2019, 06:33:01 PM
Reply #33

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Iíd imagine most of the new players will be like Digne last season with a few games on the bench and then in.

August 12, 2019, 06:52:50 PM
Reply #34

Ross

Yeah I donít see us just throwing a load a new players into the team itíd be ridiculously risky.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 12, 2019, 07:42:57 PM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think they might struggle this year to be honest.

End of last year they were badly sliding, and havent quite added enough in the summer I don't think. Alot of their key players are at bad ages, Deeney, Holebas, capoue, Cathcart.

Relying on Quina, Penaranda, deulofeu and Sarr to kick on, and although all look like really good players, it's still quite unbalanced.

If we can get a good side out with our injuries etc. We should be able to capitalise on them being a bit all over the shop and pile on the early misery I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 12, 2019, 08:31:24 PM
Reply #36

Toddacelli

Think they might struggle this year to be honest.

End of last year they were badly sliding, and havent quite added enough in the summer I don't think. Alot of their key players are at bad ages, Deeney, Holebas, capoue, Cathcart.

Relying on Quina, Penaranda, deulofeu and Sarr to kick on, and although all look like really good players, it's still quite unbalanced.

If we can get a good side out with our injuries etc. We should be able to capitalise on them being a bit all over the shop and pile on the early misery I think.

Off topic, but is there a section called NSNO? I thought it was here but then I saw Brap2 was the most optimistic person on here and I realised I must be in the wrong place. Can anyone help me find it please?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 12, 2019, 09:45:54 PM
Reply #37

D15TIN

------------Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

---------Gomes Gbamin

Richarlison Sigurdsson Bernard

---------------Kean

Subs - lossl Holgate davies tosun iwobi dcl sidibe

2-1 Everton.

August 12, 2019, 10:46:42 PM
Reply #38

Cereal Killer

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
                  Siggy
            Gbamin Davies
Richarlison                 Bernard
                   DCL

Siggy in the Pirlo/quarterback role, Gbamin and Davies running up and down a lot....

August 12, 2019, 10:57:08 PM
Reply #39

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell having nightmares looking at sigurdsson there
                Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
                  Siggy
            Gbamin Davies
                   DCL

Siggy in the Pirlo/quarterback role, Gbamin and Davies running up and down a lot....
Simply simply lovely

August 12, 2019, 11:18:46 PM
Reply #40

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
                Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
                  Siggy
            Gbamin Davies
                   DCL

Oh my
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 12, 2019, 11:33:49 PM
Reply #41

Dr. Sponge

Might be worth bypassing the midfield and working off DCL or the channels. We played our best stuff mixing it up like this last season.

Main thing is the crowd being up for it and gettin the players goin.

3-0

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 12, 2019, 11:40:11 PM
Reply #42

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So like, I don't know if silva will go to 3 in the middle at any point but I imagine it won't be now with the lack of options, so being sensible I imagine it will be :

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Gbamin Davies

Richarlison Sigurdsson Bernard

DCL

I'd be wary of deulofeu and Sarr on the break, and as others have pointed out the midfield battle is probably lost before we stand on the pitch unless Bamma has a huge leap in fitness or Davies can just get them both booked immediately.

Not hugely important to us though as everything goes through Digne and Coleman.

Look out for direct balls into the forwards over the top or through our midfield, first home game so we'll be expected to push up and leave a highline which we've all wonderedered might cause us problems.

Our quality up top should see us out because they are there to be taken.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 12, 2019, 11:47:44 PM
Reply #43

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I like that we play more direct than most teams.

Getting to the point now where everyone plays the same style of football and that does nothing but keep the status quo at the top of the league.

If we go direct, hitting balls up to DCL not many teams will be used to defending against that.

Still need to work on how we move the ball through the pitch but I like how direct we are under silva, and that doesnít mean just balls up to DCL, you can be direct whilst keeping the ball on the deck as well.

We should beat these with relative ease though. If we donít get a result then itís alarm bells already.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 12, 2019, 11:54:35 PM
Reply #44

penguinofdoom1878

I dont blame him, there is no point rushing. I still think we should try to get Llorente in on a short term deal to help out

what about *deep breath* Daniel Sturridge on a similar deal 1 year with an option of 2, probably still got a few goals in him