Walcott (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kean (Sub)
0 (0%)
Holgate (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: August 23, 2019, 11:04:19 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 15326 times)

August 18, 2019, 03:32:49 PM
Reply #585

bluenuck

Lol to the plastic flags convo going on.

Weíre all fucked. And it ainít cause of plastic flags at a football game. Lol

August 18, 2019, 05:00:54 PM
Reply #586

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I take it the flags thing was a one off for the season home opener, sitting in the upper Gwladys I didnít get to see the banner that was crowd funded and they didnít show it on MOTD, anyone got a photo of it ?
Also, MOTD commentator said something like ďthere was lots of noise when Bernard scored but itís all gone quiet nowĒ it didnít seem to me like that ?

August 18, 2019, 05:12:14 PM
Reply #587

Jamokachi

Mate they were fully recyclable the conversation around the whole of the flags were always the recylabilty of them, and they were sourced as such.

That's brilliant. Proud of that! Well done :)

August 18, 2019, 05:17:16 PM
Reply #588

Jamokachi

Lol to the plastic flags convo going on.

Weíre all fucked. And it ainít cause of plastic flags at a football game. Lol

What a shit attitude, thankfully those that were making the decision here actually gave enough of a fuck to think about the issue. And good on them.

August 18, 2019, 05:28:41 PM
Reply #589

penguinofdoom1878

I take it the flags thing was a one off for the season home opener, sitting in the upper Gwladys I didnít get to see the banner that was crowd funded and they didnít show it on MOTD, anyone got a photo of it ?
Also, MOTD commentator said something like ďthere was lots of noise when Bernard scored but itís all gone quiet nowĒ it didnít seem to me like that ?

didn't they say it wouldn't be ready until the Sheff Utd game, due to timings, getting it made etc...

August 18, 2019, 05:29:23 PM
Reply #590

Alanvideo

....................it did go a bit quiet at the beginning of the second half , improved when the subs came on . But it needed a second goal really . Not helped by Watford only bringing a few car loads of fans. Quite a few of them wearing half and half scarves too. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 18, 2019, 05:31:04 PM
Reply #591

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
didn't they say it wouldn't be ready until the Sheff Utd game, due to timings, getting it made etc...

Ah, o.k, missed that.

August 18, 2019, 06:08:39 PM
Reply #592

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
....................it did go a bit quiet at the beginning of the second half , improved when the subs came on . But it needed a second goal really . Not helped by Watford only bringing a few car loads of fans. Quite a few of them wearing half and half scarves too. 

Got no problem with the noise dropping if not much is happening.

Was much better at the start of the match though.

Thought the flags looked a lot better than I was presuming too.

August 18, 2019, 07:26:42 PM
Reply #593

sam of the south

Not half n half Watford Liverpool scarves, surely  :shock:
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau