August 22, 2019, 07:31:49 AM

Author Topic: Sigurdsson  (Read 1711 times)

August 14, 2019, 12:04:47 AM
Reply #30

KoemansNumberTens

I think right now its impossible to do anything about Sigurdsson and the way he plays until we start getting consistent goal production from someone else. Maybe that's Kean maybe DCL maybe someone else but I think for the time being until that happens Sig is going to play virtually every possible minute.

But what if we can’t get consistent goals elsewhere because we have a playmaker who doesn’t get on the ball never mind play make

He scored 13 goals last season? Took about 6 pens didn’t he? Is that really hard to replace. We might as well play a second striker as that’s where sigurdsson is playing

August 14, 2019, 12:25:14 AM
Reply #31

Nicco

But what if we can't get consistent goals elsewhere because we have a playmaker who doesn't get on the ball never mind play make

He scored 13 goals last season? Took about 6 pens didn't he? Is that really hard to replace. We might as well play a second striker as that's where sigurdsson is playing
Took 5 penalties and missed 3! Scored on a rebound from one of them if I remember correctly.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Jönköpings Södra IF

August 14, 2019, 12:31:49 AM
Reply #32

penguinofdoom1878

But what if we can’t get consistent goals elsewhere because we have a playmaker who doesn’t get on the ball never mind play make

He scored 13 goals last season? Took about 6 pens didn’t he? Is that really hard to replace. We might as well play a second striker as that’s where sigurdsson is playing

38 games
13 goals (2 penalties)
6 assists

1.42 points per game with him in the side

I'm a huge fan of Gylfi, can he do a bit more of course but so could everyone. I think we shouldn't drop him though.

August 14, 2019, 02:27:02 AM
Reply #33

sam of the south

Maybe we'll see if Kean plays in place of DCL then.

I think if Sigurdsson continues with his average positioning when Kean plays, it will properly nullify the young lad, and take away much of the space he would have ordinarily.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 14, 2019, 02:45:34 AM
Reply #34

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Their decisions got them relegated.

But yeah moving him to the left of a 433 is an option. Get the extra man in midfield and keep his goals and assists in the team. Could be as simple as switching him and Bernard, if Bernard is up to it.

Or, up steps Iwobi.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

not sure  I got this... The were relegated the year after selling Sig..

August 14, 2019, 03:09:31 AM
Reply #35

Dr. Sponge

not sure  I got this... The were relegated the year after selling Sig..
Lets not worry about the details.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app