February 24, 2020, 02:48:05 PM

Author Topic: Sigurdsson  (Read 19977 times)

Macca77, TheRam, kerryblue boy, Cozzie and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 03, 2020, 06:30:30 PM
Reply #435

Hesmenos

Heís not been largely good either. Heís been largely average and slipped below even that at times. Itís not me that canít help referencing pervious performances itís them that have lowered the bar when it comes to rating him
He's been wank most of the season but has improved under Ancelotti. Which games do you think he's played badly in? Personally I would only say Man City. He played well against Newcastle, Brighton and Watford and was one of our best players against Burnley. I don't think he's the solution for our midfield going forward but he's done alright in his new position so far.

February 03, 2020, 06:37:55 PM
Reply #436

Waltzer

Ive always liked Sig and think he does get a raw deal sometimes, but you cant argue the fact that he hasnt been at his best. Hes kinda got more of a free pass from me because hes contributed in terms of set play and goals, but with the goals nonexistent this season hes been found more wanting. If he managed to get back to scoring more regularly, with the levels of performance hes put in under Carlo I think hes still a very good player and would deserve to be in our starting 11 more often than not

February 03, 2020, 07:28:38 PM
Reply #437

Dr. Sponge

Is this the longest he's ever gone without scoring a worldy?

February 03, 2020, 07:33:44 PM
Reply #438

Shogun

Administrator
Doubled his assist tally for the season in one match.

Finally found the thread where I said Deulofeu wasn't all that.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.

February 03, 2020, 07:43:55 PM
Reply #439

KoemansNumberTens

He's been wank most of the season but has improved under Ancelotti. Which games do you think he's played badly in? Personally I would only say Man City. He played well against Newcastle, Brighton and Watford and was one of our best players against Burnley. I don't think he's the solution for our midfield going forward but he's done alright in his new position so far.

I donít think heís been poor in any games recently (off the top of my head) but heís just been a plodding 6 to 7 in them. Which is okay if thereís a few great games mixed in but without that heís just okay. Heís not a hindrance recently but I donít think that passes as good.

February 03, 2020, 08:59:53 PM
Reply #440

Martip

I donít think heís been poor in any games recently (off the top of my head) but heís just been a plodding 6 to 7 in them. Which is okay if thereís a few great games mixed in but without that heís just okay. Heís not a hindrance recently but I donít think that passes as good.
Yes hes been largely crap this year up until Carlo landed, but I think we should cut him some slack as hes been playing in a different role.

February 03, 2020, 09:03:46 PM
Reply #441

Martip

Yeah yeah, me & my stats 😅

The Kean thread said it perfectly; we all have our biases about defending who we like, slagging who we don't. I don't rate Gylfi, I'd like him to shuffle along as soon as possible, but he had a fine game yesterday.

90% passing (on 40 total, best on team)
19/23 forward passes
12/13 attacking third passes
2 chances / 1 big chance created
1 assist
2 tackles / 2 interceptions
Only turned the ball over 2x
People will see what they want to see but they are good stats and he did well well.

February 03, 2020, 09:06:23 PM
Reply #442

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Cant wait till we replace him.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

9 hours ago
Reply #443

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Iím really annoyed at how much of a fraud this guy is. Absolutely atrocious performances from him for as long as I can remember.

9 hours ago
Reply #444

Cozzie

Even Neville called him on it today.

Outrageously shite.

9 hours ago
Reply #445

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Outrageously shite.

What did Neville say?

9 hours ago
Reply #446

sam of the south

Outrageously shite.

Maybe even vile shite, Cozzie?
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

3 hours ago
Reply #447

Cozzie

Maybe even vile shite, Cozzie?

Is there a step above Vile? Haha.

1 hour ago
Reply #448

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What did Neville say?

Basically called him out for a lack of effort

I really enjoyed it. 
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

1 hour ago
Reply #449

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Basically called him out for a lack of effort

I really enjoyed it. 

I canít believe we payed £45m for him. Iím sick of the sight of him.