August 22, 2019, 07:33:07 AM

Author Topic: Ozil/Kolasinac  (Read 316 times)

August 13, 2019, 07:07:33 PM
Read 316 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Bit of a weird one this. Didn't play at the weekend due to a security risk, embroiled in some sort of gang war, attempted car jacking last week.

More to this than meets the eye i reckon, you don't get involved in an ongoing security risk just because you were carjacked, seems to me the car jacking was part of a bigger story. Nice of Ozil to drive off and leave his mate as well, not the first time he's disappeared at Arsenal and left team mates on their own.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mesut-ozil-beefs-up-home-18915218

August 14, 2019, 04:04:35 AM
Reply #1

stirlingblue

Bit of a weird one this. Didn't play at the weekend due to a security risk, embroiled in some sort of gang war, attempted car jacking last week.

More to this than meets the eye i reckon, you don't get involved in an ongoing security risk just because you were carjacked, seems to me the car jacking was part of a bigger story. Nice of Ozil to drive off and leave his mate as well, not the first time he's disappeared at Arsenal and left team mates on their own.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mesut-ozil-beefs-up-home-18915218

Wasnít the attack outside of Ozilís favourite restaurant? Seems like it was very much targeted.

I feel for the lad, but spend your time hanging out with dictatorís like Erdogan to lend them legitimacy and you canít be surprised when you become a target.

August 14, 2019, 05:06:01 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Wasnít the attack outside of Ozilís favourite restaurant? Seems like it was very much targeted.

I feel for the lad, but spend your time hanging out with dictatorís like Erdogan to lend them legitimacy and you canít be surprised when you become a target.

Yeah, they obviously knew where they were going to be. But as you say, it's possibly to do with Erdogan, it's certainly more than just two wealthy footballers being targeted for money.