September 21, 2019, 06:24:08 AM

Author Topic: Finch farm on a sunday  (Read 659 times)

August 25, 2019, 08:41:01 PM
Read 659 times

trueblue924

In liverpool until tonight. Does anyone know if its worthwhile going over to finch farm on a sunday. The kids would like to get some autographs. Wouldnt of thought anyone would be there in on a sunday but I don't know just wondering if anyone knew.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 25, 2019, 09:06:39 PM
Reply #1

Simon Paul

Administrator
Only be the injured lads there if any of the first team at all

August 25, 2019, 09:07:42 PM
Reply #2

trueblue924

Cheers mate. I thought that would be the case. Left it too late really anyway. Just thought with them playing friday night instead of saturday. They may be in lol

August 25, 2019, 11:27:49 PM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
Cheers mate. I thought that would be the case. Left it too late really anyway. Just thought with them playing friday night instead of saturday. They may be in lol

Doubt the other staff would be happy!

Bank Holiday isn't it so most of the support staff will be having a well earned break

Sure if Silva wanted to drag the first team in he could beast them on his own though!

August 26, 2019, 03:08:39 AM
Reply #4

bigdunc9

Didn't realise you could go to Finch farm. Do the players stop for autographs? Is there much to see  there or is it a case of players in cars?

August 26, 2019, 05:29:52 AM
Reply #5

trueblue924

Doubt the other staff would be happy!

Bank Holiday isn't it so most of the support staff will be having a well earned break

Sure if Silva wanted to drag the first team in he could beast them on his own though!

Yeah didnt think about that lol.