September 15, 2019, 09:37:08 PM

Author Topic: [News]Criticism of Richarlison celebrating is bizarre and shows the Kopite obsession with Everton  (Read 864 times)

August 30, 2019, 07:18:36 PM
Read 864 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Criticism of Richarlison celebrating is bizarre and shows the Kopite obsession with Everton

Everton’s Brazilian forward Richarlison has come in for some bizarre criticism from across Stanley Park – and therefore in the media – for daring to celebrate a goal in the League Cup on Wednesday evening. Richarlison headed home to give Everton a late two-goal cushion against Lincoln City and progress into the Third Round of […]

Source: Criticism of Richarlison celebrating is bizarre and shows the Kopite obsession with Everton

August 30, 2019, 07:20:37 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

1) we don't matter to them allegedly 

2) WBA and the shite full squad celebrating a draw .
Born not made a blue .

August 30, 2019, 07:26:52 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

The Daily Mirror printed an actual newspaper report about them taking the piss

August 30, 2019, 07:35:35 PM
Reply #3

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
If fans and players aren't allowed to celebrate goals, then the game is dead.

I loved our passion and fight in the game against Lincoln, despite them being lower league opposition. It showed they cared about the result and about the club, and it would have been even more bizarre had he not celebrated his first goal of the season.

August 31, 2019, 06:28:51 AM
Reply #4

Tony Clifton

I try to ignore them, but they even twist that to suit themselves, the slimy bastards.  It's just their nature now.

August 31, 2019, 06:32:56 AM
Reply #5

Ramjam

Letís hope Richarlison takes all this criticism from them scummy bastards into the derby with him and makes them pay for their ignorance

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 31, 2019, 06:44:26 AM
Reply #6

Heath

How we and the players celebrate our goals is our business. But did he get booked for taking his shirt off? I don't want our players picking up silly pointless yellow cards.

August 31, 2019, 06:47:12 AM
Reply #7

Ravardo

August 31, 2019, 08:28:10 AM
Reply #8

Omar

Their fucking manager ran on the pitch in celebration. Until he's no longer their manager, they need to just shut the fuck up about anybody else's celebration.

FUCK OFF
You come at the king, you best not miss.

September 02, 2019, 01:53:21 AM
Reply #9

Smingers

I try to ignore them, but they even twist that to suit themselves, the slimy bastards.  It's just their nature now.

That hate it when you ignore them. So they have to get in your face until you make a reaction.

September 03, 2019, 02:22:46 PM
Reply #10

john e