Kean
0 (0%)
DCL (Sub)
0 (0%)
Bernard (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Voting closed: September 07, 2019, 10:03:05 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Wolves - Sunday 2pm KO - SkySports  (Read 8255 times)

September 02, 2019, 03:10:24 AM
Reply #570

bigdunc9

Very happy with that result and performance . Well done to everyone. Starting to look like we have a good squad of players. Coyb

September 02, 2019, 03:19:33 AM
Reply #571

Gash

Global Moderator
First time in a long time that I've felt each time they pegged us back we would still get back ahead.

September 02, 2019, 03:53:13 AM
Reply #572

bigdunc9

Agree with that
First time in a long time that I've felt each time they pegged us back we would still get back ahead.

September 02, 2019, 04:43:26 AM
Reply #573

plowman2

Richarlison was on fire today too.
Scoring, running, defending.... the lot. Fair play to him

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Trying to impress his family. We should invite them every week!
I've been riding on the crest of a slump lately.
― Tom Waits

September 02, 2019, 05:21:20 AM
Reply #574

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He was at his snarling best today.

Going to be an absolute monster of a player. Has got a 20+ goal season in him soon I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 02, 2019, 05:55:02 AM
Reply #575

Heath

For is two goals, and high work-rate throughout the game, Richarlison gets MoM for me.

It was really good to see Richarlison putting himself about a bit today. Not sure what the deal was with him seemingly not wanting to celebrate his second goal with Digne, but I'm sure there was nothing in it. Just hope those type of performances become the norm for the guy.

Have to say that Sigurdsson looked more impressive today also, as did Delph in midfield.

September 02, 2019, 07:16:59 AM
Reply #576

Toffee_4_Life

Not sure what the deal was with him seemingly not wanting to celebrate his second goal with Digne, but I'm sure there was nothing in it.

Wait, what was this? I didn't notice anything off between them?

September 02, 2019, 07:31:35 AM
Reply #577

Heath

Wait, what was this? I didn't notice anything off between them?

To me, it looked like Richarlison pushed Digne out of the way when went to put his arm around him after he scored our third. But if I remember correctly, Cahill would push players aside after scoring so he could get his goal celebration done before they all celebrated together... so it's probably just me misreading the situation.

September 02, 2019, 03:57:57 PM
Reply #578

PulpBiggles

Many years a member of this site, but never really posted.

Yesterday was the first time I've been to Goodison in what must be over 15 years and it was my eight year old lad's first ever visit. What can I say, it was emotional - even if I am a wool. It was like coming home, and in terms of a first match for my lad I couldn't have asked for more - plenty of goals, a win and even a red-card. The fuss made of my son by different people in, and around the ground was great and really helped make his day.

Nowhere better than Goodison. As we walked back towards Stanley Park, we stopped and turned round to look back at the grand old lady. I told my son to look at it, take it in, that's our place that - we are Evertonians and no-one can take that from us.

September 02, 2019, 04:47:35 PM
Reply #579

Robioto

It was like coming home

This is exactly how I felt on my first visit to Goodison. I am from Exeter so as a youngster I'd go to games with my Dad but would always be away to Villa, Southampton etc as they were closer.

But my first time at Goodison was bizarre. Never have I felt immediately comfortable and at home as I did when I first went at any point in my life. I just felt like I belonged, such a weird and amazing feeling. What a place Goodison is and what a club Everton are.