September 15, 2019, 09:10:27 PM

Author Topic: Wolves - match ratings  (Read 2515 times)

September 02, 2019, 05:28:10 AM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Silva: 9 the choice of black shirt over white was inspired. Itís a strong look for him.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 02, 2019, 05:28:13 AM
Reply #16

Bluedylan

Digne improved markedly against Traore second half. Seemed to be sitting deeper and not letting himself get into a foot race, like first half.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 05:29:59 AM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

September 02, 2019, 05:28:44 AM
Reply #17

Omar

Pickford 7 - smart saves when needed, good decision making and great distribution

Digne 5 - Coleman struggles like he did against his man today then he gets lambasted

Keane 6 - some good some bad in his play today.

Mina 7 - the better and more composed of the 2 centre backs today

Coleman 6 - played well in patches

Iwobi 7 - passing a bit wayward but a constant presence and looked for the ball

Delph 8 - controlled the middle of the park for long periods and always looking to move the ball tired a little around 70 mins

Gomes 7 - thought he started poorly but got better as the game went on, strong on the ball especially defensively

Richarlison 8 - excellent today forward and back, winning fouls, harassing defenders and passing well MOTM

Sigurdsson 8 - some exceptional crossing and passing both from dead balls and open play and good movement

Kean 6 - lots of promise and a constant nuisance without creating very much in the way of chances, he'll be boss and his willingness to get into the area is a real positive

Subs

Bernard 6 - decent little cameo

Calvert Lewin 5 - did okay without making much impact

I agree, only I'd probably give Digne a 6 after the cross to Richy
You come at the king, you best not miss.

September 02, 2019, 05:29:18 AM
Reply #18

Shogun

Administrator
Silva: 9 the choice of black shirt over white was inspired. Itís a strong look for him.

Sorry mate but black shirts are an absolute no.

September 02, 2019, 05:29:32 AM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Digne improved markedly against Tralee second half. Seemed to be sitting deeper and not letting himself get into a foot race, like first half.

Totally shut him down after the first half struggle.

Delph and Iwobi teamed up on him as well, barely got it out of his feet before we pressed him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 02, 2019, 05:30:59 AM
Reply #20

sam of the south

He looked like peak Pacino
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 02, 2019, 05:31:01 AM
Reply #21

Bluedylan

Totally shut him down after the first half struggle.

Delph and Iwobi teamed up on him as well, barely got it out of his feet before we pressed him.

Are we gonna hug it out, big man?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

September 02, 2019, 05:31:28 AM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Are we gonna hug it out, big man?

Sorry for saying you are a knobhead and that
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 02, 2019, 05:33:32 AM
Reply #23

ally2

I'm not being deliberately contrary but I thought Richarlison wasn't very good today. He got fouled a lot but he had very few ideas in possession. I don't mind him losing the ball but he showed little skill. His header was good but an average defender wouldn't have let that happen. I'm glad he's scoring now and I think that will help but he hasn't looked up to speed yet this season. Better to come I hope.

September 02, 2019, 05:35:35 AM
Reply #24

Bluedylan

Sorry for saying you are a knobhead and that

No worries mate. I probly was being one. Sorry for my part in it.

September 02, 2019, 05:41:08 AM
Reply #25

Omar

I'm not being deliberately contrary but I thought Richarlison wasn't very good today. He got fouled a lot but he had very few ideas in possession. I don't mind him losing the ball but he showed little skill. His header was good but an average defender wouldn't have let that happen. I'm glad he's scoring now and I think that will help but he hasn't looked up to speed yet this season. Better to come I hope.

You must be a blast at parties, mate.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

September 02, 2019, 05:43:50 AM
Reply #26

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 02, 2019, 05:53:40 AM
Reply #27

UnsyisaRhino

You're right, but he scored two and was unlucky not to get a third, and I guess that more than makes up for him being off the pace in other ways

September 02, 2019, 05:54:24 AM
Reply #28

Shogun

Administrator

Must admit I was hoping Wobes would stay on ahead of him when Bernard was coming on but if he scored two goals playing like that every game then I couldn't care less.

September 02, 2019, 05:58:07 AM
Reply #29

sam of the south

Mate, he is non-stop.

His intensity is brilliant.

Tracks back, tackles, runs at players, cuts inside, shots, headers, everything.

Heís not a supreme technical player, and he never will be, but he is absolute gold to us.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them