September 15, 2019, 08:52:29 PM

Author Topic: Wolves - match ratings  (Read 2512 times)

September 02, 2019, 06:19:06 AM
Reply #30

Heath

There appeared to be a more positive, high energy, direct approach to the Wolves game. This was a far better watch to what went on at Aston Villa.

FIRST ELEVEN

Pickford: 8
Coleman: 5.5
Keane: 6.5
Mina: 7.5
Digne: 6
Andrť Gomes: 7
Delph: 7
Richarlison: 8
Sigurdsson: 7.5
Iwobi:7.5
Kean: 7

SUBS

Bernard: 6
Calvert-Lewin: 5.5

September 02, 2019, 06:22:15 AM
Reply #31

Shogun

Administrator
Who the fuck is Evelen?

September 02, 2019, 06:45:57 AM
Reply #32

Heath

Who the fuck is Evelen?

He may have had his mind on other things  ;D

Urban Dictionary:

A female good looking girl that is very chill to hang out with often laughs a lot makes people feel loved most of the time when she's around. She is very good at mathematics and has a very beautiful personality.

That girl is very evelen.

September 02, 2019, 08:22:50 AM
Reply #33

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry for saying you are a knobhead and that

Donít ever apologize for the truth.

:wag:

:snigger:

Could not resist

Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 02, 2019, 10:21:26 AM
Reply #34

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Silva: 9 the choice of black shirt over white was inspired. Itís a strong look for him.

He looked like if Colin Farrell was playing John Wick.

September 02, 2019, 12:20:51 PM
Reply #35

Free Agent

Imagine how good Richarlison would be if he could actually play football

Imagine the plaudits if he hadnít ruined the transfer window last year

September 02, 2019, 02:00:55 PM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Mad player isn't he.

Never back him to make a 5 yard pass.

Always back him to bag.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 02, 2019, 02:47:39 PM
Reply #37

kerryblue boy

Didnít get to see the game as I was in Croke Park cheering on my other great team Kerry but looked like a cracking game great going forward still leaky at the back

September 02, 2019, 02:54:22 PM
Reply #38

boothill

Watched that when i got home,  bloody exiting game that was.  Dublin brilliant with a man short,  seemed to want it more than kerry
Didn't get to see the game as I was in Croke Park cheering on my other great team Kerry but looked like a cracking game great going forward still leaky at the back

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 02, 2019, 03:01:35 PM
Reply #39

TheTone

@brap2  and @Bluedylan going all out Mane v Salah was the highlight of the day for me

September 02, 2019, 03:06:36 PM
Reply #40

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Some lass on twitter complaining that she is starting to hate Richarlison because of his cheating.....

I fucking love him being a snide. Needed some nasty shit in this team for way too long.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

September 02, 2019, 06:16:20 PM
Reply #41

SANA_DR0

Even tho Richarlison was the goal scoring hero, and Mina was great in defence.
Delph was fucking class. The term Rolls Royce of a footballer was used to describe Schneiderlin, but he was never that for us. Delph certainly is.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 02, 2019, 06:35:55 PM
Reply #42

MmmblueBernard

Been saying the same about Coleman for years. Grit and determination go a long way in this game.

Come to think of it our RHS must be a nightmare to play against for any team with the Coleman - Richarlison Combo.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 02, 2019, 06:53:47 PM
Reply #43

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman is really showing how far behind he is for me. Very predictable player now, although his heart is still very much in it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 02, 2019, 06:57:09 PM
Reply #44

Thornton_19

Coleman is really showing how far behind he is for me. Very predictable player now, although his heart is still very much in it.
I think the reason Sidibe is on loan is because we plan for Coleman to play less overall this year and then make a permanent move for a young RB to take over next season.