September 15, 2019, 08:54:16 PM

Author Topic: [News]Silva: Richarlison is the spirit in our dressing room  (Read 2460 times)

September 02, 2019, 02:39:40 AM
Read 2460 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Silva: Richarlison is the spirit in our dressing room

Everton boss Marco Silva says that Brazlian forward Richarlison is benefiting from a good run of form, and is the "spirit" in the Everton dressing room.

Source: Silva: Richarlison is the spirit in our dressing room

September 02, 2019, 02:43:36 AM
Reply #1

Old England Toffee

I got the impression from the Brazil squad as well that he has huge respect from his teammates and seems popular with everyone. No wonder silva was so keen to work with him again, great personality and temperament on and off the pitch as well as talent. Just needs to knock the overacting on the head

Silva: Richarlison is the spirit in our dressing room

Everton boss Marco Silva says that Brazlian forward Richarlison is benefiting from a good run of form, and is the "spirit" in the Everton dressing room.

Source: Silva: Richarlison is the spirit in our dressing room

September 03, 2019, 11:18:02 PM
Reply #2

arteta4spain

I got the impression from the Brazil squad as well that he has huge respect from his teammates and seems popular with everyone. No wonder silva was so keen to work with him again, great personality and temperament on and off the pitch as well as talent. Just needs to knock the overacting on the head
If you mean the playacting fuck it. Suarez did it with the shite and it helped. As long as he doesnít do anything else that buck toothed fuck did then he can do it for all I care. Weíve too fucking nice for years and itís got us nowhere. Iím not saying cheat but look for the foul etc. Look for any advantage fuck being nice it gets you nowhere in football.

September 03, 2019, 11:19:12 PM
Reply #3

arteta4spain

If you mean the playacting fuck it. Suarez did it with the shite and it helped. As long as he doesn't do anything else that buck toothed fuck did then he can do it for all I care. We've too fucking nice for years and it's got us nowhere. I'm not saying cheat but look for the foul etc. Look for any advantage fuck being nice it gets you nowhere in football.
Just realised this is full of profanities. Apologies. Sometimes I donít even know im doing it.

September 03, 2019, 11:46:09 PM
Reply #4

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

I have some sympathy with the overacting, to a degree. I think players like him and Zaha show that sometimes refs will just let them be kicked all day long if they don't force the point. It only bothers me a bit when he goes down too easily in the penalty area as those are the things that get you labelled of more of a diver and make referees less likely to award penalties long term. That said, it's not hurt Zaha all that much. There is a difference to me between getting caught and exaggerating to let the ref know and just flopping.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 11:48:06 PM by blueToffee »

September 04, 2019, 12:44:02 AM
Reply #5

Old England Toffee

yeah your absolutely right, I should have said tweaked the overacting instead of knocking it on the head completely :) He will learn to get the right balance and hopefully VAR (and the refs usage of it) will improve to the point that it isnt necessary to convince the ref that you have been fouled.

September 04, 2019, 12:46:16 AM
Reply #6

Old England Toffee

Just realised this is full of profanities. Apologies. Sometimes I donít even know im doing it.

Im guessing you dont have kids, as soon as my son was born I realised that it was every other word

September 04, 2019, 05:55:27 PM
Reply #7

Alanvideo

Love this pic of Richarlison from The Echo - and all the reaction from fans of all ages . These moments of joy are what going the game is all about .

We are special ,we are Everton.

September 04, 2019, 06:00:23 PM
Reply #8

Macca77

Few pics of him on twitter at Finch Farm having his English lessons

September 05, 2019, 11:52:35 PM
Reply #9

howard1334

I have some sympathy with the overacting, to a degree. I think players like him and Zaha show that sometimes refs will just let them be kicked all day long if they don't force the point. It only bothers me a bit when he goes down too easily in the penalty area as those are the things that get you labelled of more of a diver and make referees less likely to award penalties long term. That said, it's not hurt Zaha all that much. There is a difference to me between getting caught and exaggerating to let the ref know and just flopping.

I don't think I recall him ever outright diving when there has been no contact.  No question that he looks for fouls and goes down easy at times, but I am generally okay with that.  Players are not obligated to maintain their balance when pushed or tripped. 

September 06, 2019, 12:19:00 AM
Reply #10

Paddockoldie

If his diving makes him another Ronaldo I'll forgive him. Perhaps his moody, angry looks are just a mask to hide his smile?

September 06, 2019, 12:55:41 AM
Reply #11

arteta4spain

Im guessing you dont have kids, as soon as my son was born I realised that it was every other word
Yes and no. Met my fiancť nearly 2 years ago and she's got 2 kids. Well I say kids they're 18 and 22.
So yes my profanities have increased somewhat but I've always been a potty mouth. Sorry about derailing the thread. So as LG would say, as you were..

September 06, 2019, 01:11:29 AM
Reply #12

sam of the south

I don't think I recall him ever outright diving when there has been no contact.  No question that he looks for fouls and goes down easy at times, but I am generally okay with that.  Players are not obligated to maintain their balance when pushed or tripped. 

Yes, I agree.

Not like the bellend across the park.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 06, 2019, 01:40:32 AM
Reply #13

mikey_blue

Love the little Dad and son bond that Silva has with him. Ferguson-esque.

September 06, 2019, 01:51:12 AM
Reply #14

Toddacelli

Love this pic of Richarlison from The Echo - and all the reaction from fans of all ages . These moments of joy are what going the game is all about .

That's a great pic.

And not a phone or iPad in sight...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates