July 15, 2020, 03:30:37 AM

Author Topic: Jonjo Kenny  (Read 6299 times)

June 16, 2020, 10:14:18 PM
Reply #30

Cozzie

Max Aarons is the one for me to sort out our right back issue.

Unlikely though.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 10:16:06 PM by Cozzie »

June 17, 2020, 04:29:03 AM
Reply #31

Thornton_19

I think they're on their longest losing streak ever.
Isnt this because they are refusing to play their starting GK as hes off to Bayern this summer.
The Goalie they have is a proper flapper from what ive seen.

June 17, 2020, 05:04:17 AM
Reply #32

irishtoffee

Isnt this because they are refusing to play their starting GK as hes off to Bayern this summer.
The Goalie they have is a proper flapper from what ive seen.
No they’re playing their main man
Thats the guy that’s going to Bayern in the summer. Nubel

June 17, 2020, 05:05:06 AM
Reply #33

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
I think they're on their longest losing streak ever.
Schalke? Didn't they draw their last two? Maybe longest without a win.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

June 17, 2020, 05:10:26 AM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah it'll be that, my bad sorry
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 17, 2020, 05:52:06 PM
Reply #35

Toddacelli

Nice to see what a successful loan deal looks like.

Regardless of what we think of his ability, this has been the perfect loan club for him. It's stretched him to perform, but he's not been out of his depth.
He's had first team football but it's not all gone his way.

Hope we get our loan deals as right as we did this one for more of our young lads.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 17, 2020, 08:18:58 PM
Reply #36

Trowel

I read somewhere that Chelsea had 28 players out on loan last season, and the fees they received were the equivalent of what Werner will cost them. I'm sceptical about that, but investing in players specifically to loan seems to be a sustainable revenue stream that we should be aiming to do more with, especially when there's a good chance a successful loan leads to a decent transfer fee or, even better, a better player returning to us at the end.

Hopefully we're mving on from the days where all the loan business we did was send youth team players to Wigan, and 1st team squad to Fenerbahce for peanuts.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 17, 2020, 08:40:24 PM
Reply #37

KoemansNumberTens

I read somewhere that Chelsea had 28 players out on loan last season, and the fees they received were the equivalent of what Werner will cost them. I'm sceptical about that, but investing in players specifically to loan seems to be a sustainable revenue stream that we should be aiming to do more with, especially when there's a good chance a successful loan leads to a decent transfer fee or, even better, a better player returning to us at the end.

Hopefully we're mving on from the days where all the loan business we did was send youth team players to Wigan, and 1st team squad to Fenerbahce for peanuts.

That requires us signing good players to loan out though. Recently we’ve been loaning players our that we could barely give away given the contracts they are on

June 17, 2020, 08:52:57 PM
Reply #38

Toddacelli

That requires us signing good players to loan out though. Recently we’ve been loaning players our that we could barely give away given the contracts they are on

Yup. Another area for us to step up in.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 17, 2020, 10:43:12 PM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Yes Chelsea have been using (or abusing) this side of the loan market for a long time and make absolute bank year on year.

One of the best business models in the prem and one of the best academies in the world at producing revenue positive talents.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 17, 2020, 11:21:50 PM
Reply #40

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Nominated for the Bundesliga Rookie of the Season award (look at the calibre of player he's up against though!)

https://www.rookie-award.com/en

https://twitter.com/Bundesliga_EN/status/1272529306409934848

He has about as much of a chance of beating Haaland (or Davies) as the Derby has of being played at Goodison.
Playing FM20 24/7.

June 17, 2020, 11:23:23 PM
Reply #41

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

I don't think they've won in their past 12. They've only scored 9-10 goals since Jan. 1. Kenny did get his second the other day though (a worldy from at least 25' out).
Playing FM20 24/7.

June 18, 2020, 04:05:22 AM
Reply #42

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We can say he's done well and that he's not good enough for Everton without it being a contradiction.

I'm not into sidibie either though tbh.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 04:09:54 AM by brap2 »

June 19, 2020, 02:31:38 AM
Reply #43

Thornton_19

We can say he's done well and that he's not good enough for Everton without it being a contradiction.

I'm not into sidibie either though tbh.
I agree with this, that being said. If funds are tight due to Covid this summer i wouldnt be against not getting Sidibe back even on loan and going the season with Kenny at RB with Coleman as backup.

June 19, 2020, 07:18:19 PM
Reply #44

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I bet a solid £30m right back will now cost <£15-20m. Gonna be a buyer's market, as has been noted somewhere.
Playing FM20 24/7.