August 11, 2020, 01:55:46 AM

Author Topic: Jonjo Kenny  (Read 9473 times)

July 30, 2020, 02:37:08 AM
Reply #75

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
What ever happened to that Sam Byram bloke that West Ham where pulling their cocks off that they beat us too?

Wasn't he a right back?

Heís now at Fulham isnít he?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 30, 2020, 02:37:32 AM
Reply #76

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Dont see Kenny being the long term answer
Defo not short term
Simply simply lovely

July 30, 2020, 02:44:15 AM
Reply #77

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Meant to quote.. there's nothing brave about taking Sidibe on mate. I know we never took the option to sign him but he was poor more than good. I remember a few whipped crosses but the image of liverpool youth ripping him apart lingers longer. All we have to do is check Kenny out before spaffing millions on a position that has less urgency than the midfield. If he's not improved, then yeah shift him. There's always a buyer... we bought enough shite to prove that.

Itís not Kenny or Sidibe though, or at least not definitely.

Donít forget that weíve (the club) had a proper look at him out on loan at a good standard, so we should have enough of an idea what heís like by now.

Other issue is that Coleman is fine defensively but not great going forward these days. Kenny isnít great going forward so those two options arenít balanced.

All that is caveated by what anyone is willing to pay but if itís a good price, thatís probably the best weíre going to get (if we not sure heís going to be really good).

July 30, 2020, 02:47:06 AM
Reply #78

Cozzie

Turned out to be shit, much like Kyle Naughton, who everyone said was the better of the two Kyles (compared to Walker).

Just remember not hearing at all about him when they signed him.

Remember when the same trio of dick heads went over board after they "beat us" to Mikel Forsell when they were at Birmingham, despite the fact he had spent last season on loan there.

Turns out we didn't miss much with Byram then.

July 30, 2020, 02:48:01 AM
Reply #79

Cozzie

Heís now at Fulham isnít he?

Just checked its Norwich, he may have just signed for Fulham though I am not sure, no way he was gonna oust Aarons at Norwich.

July 30, 2020, 03:39:22 AM
Reply #80

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Meant to quote.. there's nothing brave about taking Sidibe on mate. I know we never took the option to sign him but he was poor more than good. I remember a few whipped crosses but the image of liverpool youth ripping him apart lingers longer. All we have to do is check Kenny out before spaffing millions on a position that has less urgency than the midfield. If he's not improved, then yeah shift him. There's always a buyer... we bought enough shite to prove that.

It was the "real" Liverpool that ripped him apart, just a little clarification.
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 30, 2020, 03:41:58 AM
Reply #81

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Itís not Kenny or Sidibe though, or at least not definitely.

Donít forget that weíve (the club) had a proper look at him out on loan at a good standard, so we should have enough of an idea what heís like by now.

I'd be very interested in learning what the Everton brass thought of Kenny's loan spell. Not that I'll ever personally know lol, but it'd be fun to see how near or far apart we were.

Seeing as how I'm a professional talent evaluator and all.
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 30, 2020, 03:54:37 AM
Reply #82

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be very interested in learning what the Everton brass thought of Kenny's loan spell. Not that I'll ever personally know lol, but it'd be fun to see how near or far apart we were.

Seeing as how I'm a professional talent evaluator and all.

Guess weíll find out this summer!

July 30, 2020, 03:56:00 AM
Reply #83

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Guess weíll find out this summer!

Indeed we will. Though you'd think the club would just come out and have a 'welcome back Jonjoe' type of announcement. Put to bed any RB rumors for at least the time being.
Playing FM20 24/7.

July 30, 2020, 03:59:10 AM
Reply #84

kerryblue boy

Just remember not hearing at all about him when they signed him.

Remember when the same trio of dick heads went over board after they "beat us" to Mikel Forsell when they were at Birmingham, despite the fact he had spent last season on loan there.

Turns out we didn't miss much with Byram then.
They were at it when they got that young striker off us said he was going to be the new Harry Kane I think he was Nathan something

July 30, 2020, 04:36:23 AM
Reply #85

Paddockoldie

It was the "real" Liverpool that ripped him apart, just a little clarification.

Was it? I thought it was the cup game... either way he wasn't great defending his positional space.

July 30, 2020, 04:50:41 AM
Reply #86

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Was it? I thought it was the cup game... either way he wasn't great defending his positional space.

Yeah, Mane tore him a new one and Sidibe got subbed out at like 34' or something.
Playing FM20 24/7.

August 06, 2020, 01:58:38 AM
Reply #87

markB

Jonjo working well

August 06, 2020, 10:31:32 AM
Reply #88

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We not in a position to be holding onto players. We should sell high, as high as possible and that is likely Kenny right now. He likely wonít get game time with us this season and his value drops.

Sell him and sell him quickly.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 06, 2020, 11:07:38 AM
Reply #89

Shogun

Administrator
Completely forgot about Jonjoe, be interesting to see what he can do next season, if anything.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.