September 15, 2019, 09:41:22 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton - Sunday 2pm KO - skysports  (Read 4114 times)

Audrey Horne, Waltzer, Toffee1, Lxxx, jc400, Ravardo, Tinga, TheTone, Nicco, YellowHold, richsingo, KoemansNumberTens, Toddacelli, ToffeeKev, Escla, SouthBlue, Lexingtonscouse, Dr. Sponge, Stumpy, Bwana, Ramjam, hill135, Omar, eyesalwaysblue, indiantoffee1975, chang, Andy88, Heisenberg, Smingers, Sixx1402, bazzauns, Crackling, Picko1975, Antro, Bob Sacamano, Old England Toffee, mikey_blue, Blue Lagoon, Gary Todd, plumber, blueToffee, markB, djws1788, hannu, The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool, april, KingdingalingNL, Polledreng, Ell Capitan, dazfrancis, Grumpy_JC, MIG, schleffera (+ 2 Hidden) and 222 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 11, 2019, 06:08:55 PM
Read 4114 times

D15TIN

Rejoice the international break is over! What a fucking bore fest.

Onto Bournemouth away, always been a tough horrible fixture for us, with their tight pitch and Eddie Howes love for attacking and not much defending, never feel we're gonna get out of there with 3pts. last season 2 up only to throw that away and drop 2 points, if we're serious about getting in that top 6 one thing is for sure we need to take more wins away from home, starting on Sunday. Can see another high scoring game, much like the wolves one. 2-2 I think, Kean will get his first for us and mina the other from a set piece

---------------Pickford

Coleman Keane mina Digne

-------------Gomes Delph

Richarlison Sigurdsson Iwobi

-------------------Kean

Huge Bernard fan, and think he's very unfortunate for him that Iwobi has started so strongly, I think his link up play and work rate is better than iwobis, but Iwobi looks more of a goal threat

September 11, 2019, 09:20:28 PM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Pickford
            Coleman Keane Mina Digne
                        Gomes Delph
            Bono Adam Clayton De Edge
                        De Drummer

Lossl, Sidibe, Holgate, Bernard, Richarlison, Iwobi, Kean
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 11, 2019, 10:27:41 PM
Reply #2

Juanito

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
        Gomes  Delph
            Kean

September 11, 2019, 11:12:44 PM
Reply #3

Omar

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
        Gomes  Delph
            Kean

Agree, bummer for Bernard.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

September 12, 2019, 12:49:45 AM
Reply #4

WeimaranerBlues

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
        Gomes  Delph
Richarlison Thor Iwobi
            Kean

September 12, 2019, 03:18:42 AM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

I worry about running Bernard into the ground anyway, such an "energy" player.  Think Siggy and Iwobi taking the longer duration roles and using him in spots and as an "energy sub" will work to everyone's benefit.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 12, 2019, 04:47:43 AM
Reply #6

pedrotheblue

Reckon it'll be the same team as Wolves, high scoring game with Richarlison netting again.

U2 still a bag of wank.

September 12, 2019, 04:29:28 PM
Reply #7

Robioto

September 12, 2019, 07:38:33 PM
Reply #8

BlueNoseMike

Be a big win if we get this. Wpuld make our decent start a very good one and hopefully gove us confidence to get more points on the road.

September 12, 2019, 11:03:55 PM
Reply #9

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
These games against Bournemouth are always full of goals - don't see this one being much different.

I like the way that Eddie Howe manages and gets them playing, and can see them causing us problems if we aren't on our game. Would be great to get the win and continue the momentum.

September 12, 2019, 11:54:34 PM
Reply #10

Dr. Sponge

It'll be a good game this, very open. We are a bit crooked defensively recently but found our form in attack.

On paper I see a 3-1 with for the blues, but it's an away game so we know how this one goes. A frustrating draw.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 13, 2019, 12:21:31 AM
Reply #11

Juanito

I donít see Keane and Mina as the most mobile pair and donít feel confident with King, Wilson and Fraser running at them. We didnít seem to have any control of the game in the Wolves game and this is the sort of game we need to away from home as we can pick them off at the back.

I would like to see a 4-3-3 with Davies back in alongside Gomes and Delph but doubt it will happen.

September 13, 2019, 01:45:15 AM
Reply #12

GrantyBoy78

I don't see Keane and Mina as the most mobile pair and don't feel confident with King, Wilson and Fraser running at them. We didn't seem to have any control of the game in the Wolves game and this is the sort of game we need to away from home as we can pick them off at the back.

I would like to see a 4-3-3 with Davies back in alongside Gomes and Delph but doubt it will happen.
Drop Siggy for Davies?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

September 13, 2019, 02:03:26 AM
Reply #13

Mayor Farnum

On telly away to a team we are entitled to expect to beat.
Let's see if we can smash 25 years of Premier League history.
Something clever written by someone else.

September 13, 2019, 05:23:53 PM
Reply #14

Bluedylan

On telly away to a team we are entitled to expect to beat.
Let's see if we can smash 25 years of Premier League history.

Yawn
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.