December 11, 2019, 08:20:52 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Sheff United Sat 3pm kick off  (Read 7319 times)

September 21, 2019, 02:07:25 PM
Reply #45

howard1334

Last week pissed me off so much, I haven't listened to a single footy podcast since sunday, where I would usually have listened to 10

Yeah, I avoided Everton articles and the forum all week....

September 21, 2019, 03:16:48 PM
Reply #46

Jamokachi

Last week pissed me off so much, I haven't listened to a single footy podcast since sunday, where I would usually have listened to 10

Same!

September 21, 2019, 03:59:39 PM
Reply #47

Mayor Farnum

With regards to Nicholas I don't remember anything specific from his playing days.

As a pundit he's just I'll informed and lazy regarding anyone outside the top six.

Like all of the Soccer Saturday panel he thinks he is one of a select few that can do the job: when in fact, he was simply in the right place at the right time and now has a cushy number that he doesn't have to put his back in to.
Something clever written by someone else.

September 21, 2019, 05:07:07 PM
Reply #48

gizzblue

With regards to Nicholas I don't remember anything specific from his playing days.

As a pundit he's just I'll informed and lazy regarding anyone outside the top six.

Like all of the Soccer Saturday panel he thinks he is one of a select few that can do the job: when in fact, he was simply in the right place at the right time and now has a cushy number that he doesn't have to put his back in to.

His entire career right there . lolol
Born not made a blue .

September 21, 2019, 05:08:42 PM
Reply #49

gizzblue

Anyway ...UTFT today all three points at the old lady please ...
I will be in the park and screaming as is the norm .💙
Born not made a blue .

September 21, 2019, 05:57:05 PM
Reply #50

Everton Mint

We've basically missed our chance to look like we're making a strong start to the season, albeit with 'easy' games.

Anything less than a good win here and all the hope will pretty much dissipate.

September 21, 2019, 06:38:33 PM
Reply #51

Mayor Farnum

I'm going to the game on the bus today. Haven't done that since we were good.
Something clever written by someone else.

September 21, 2019, 06:42:25 PM
Reply #52

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We good at home. We good after a loss. We will win and be top 4 material again. Expecting to win by at least 2 here
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 21, 2019, 08:02:21 PM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Iwobi dropped. Bernard back in.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 21, 2019, 08:02:52 PM
Reply #54

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 21, 2019, 08:03:31 PM
Reply #55

Evertonian in NC

I was really pissed off as well, but as much about the rampant asshole behavior after a poor showing as the poor showing itself.  And it's not like I'm some cockeyed optimist.
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

September 21, 2019, 08:04:30 PM
Reply #56

indiantoffee1975

Schneiderlin and Delph in the middle at home against Sheff. Utd. Really?

September 21, 2019, 08:06:07 PM
Reply #57

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Schneiderlin and Delph in the middle at home against Sheff. Utd. Really?

Who else is there though? We're really short in the middle.

September 21, 2019, 08:07:00 PM
Reply #58

Evertonian in NC

I would absolutely adjust tactics to get Davies in the side.
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

September 21, 2019, 08:11:12 PM
Reply #59

indiantoffee1975

Who else is there though? We're really short in the middle.

Would actually have liked to see Davies given a chance ahead of Schneiderlin.