October 17, 2019, 12:10:08 PM

Author Topic: Our Next Manager.  (Read 21206 times)

October 10, 2019, 08:25:30 PM
Reply #525

Sixx1402

I had a look at the list of possibles and i usually have an idea of who i'd like but i honestly don't really like the look of any of them

I would leave the entire process to Brands. I think he should decide if Silva stays or goes and if he goes who we bring in next. He's there day to day so i'd trust his judgement.

I mean it really can't get any worse than the last few years of shit in terms of hiring managers and wasting millions on players not performing
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

October 10, 2019, 08:40:51 PM
Reply #526

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I won't be going again if we hire Moyes.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 10, 2019, 08:51:23 PM
Reply #527

TheTone

Moyes gone into odds on with some bookies

that'll just be @Duncs_a_legend lashing 20 quid on him

October 10, 2019, 08:53:19 PM
Reply #528

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah same here, be like Allardyce again
Simply simply lovely

October 10, 2019, 08:55:04 PM
Reply #529

Macca77

I can't get my head around some fans want him back, it's fucking ridiculous.

October 10, 2019, 08:57:27 PM
Reply #530

formerKHL

see Mourinho has turned down Lyon as he's already said yes to another club !!!

October 10, 2019, 08:59:16 PM
Reply #531

The Analog Kid

Moyes was just a decade of nothing apart from some stability, in parts, a cup final and a few decent European nights.

We went back to Kendall after all the success he helped bring us and that fell flat.

Never go back.

October 10, 2019, 09:08:04 PM
Reply #532

The Analog Kid

see Mourinho has turned down Lyon as he's already said yes to another club !!!

Madrid

October 10, 2019, 09:14:10 PM
Reply #533

Cereal Killer

Madrid

Mourinho to Madrid
Zidane to Spurs
Poch to United
Solskjaer to Everton

:whistle:

October 10, 2019, 09:28:58 PM
Reply #534

bigmanbob

Lads even if big Mou did com we're not getting the one from Porto, or the younger one that had Chelsea flying with Robben and Duff down the flanks or even the one that won the league second time round with prime Hazard and Willian.

We'll easily turn over the likes of Villa and Burnley though and we'll maybe even beat the shite through the most horrible tactics imaginable, but it won't be pretty football, just very effective and he'll quickly cast aside players like Gomes and Sig, unless they up their game in terms of output.

Which is exactly the thing we fucked Gravy tits off for, personally I think his time has gone. There's a lot of similarities between what we're trying to achieve and what United are, albeit they've had massive success in the not too distant past compared to us, but he absolutely fucked it up at United and I'm inclined to think he'd do that with us.
You'd also need to remortgage to pay him

October 10, 2019, 09:45:17 PM
Reply #535

KoemansNumberTens

I can't get my head around some fans want him back, it's fucking ridiculous.

Crazy. Even beyond him having gone a little stale with us towards the end. Even beyond the way he treated us in leaving and after. Heís failed 4 jobs in a row. Heís been out the game a little while now. Thereís nothing to suggest heís not finished in football

October 10, 2019, 09:49:33 PM
Reply #536

Evertonian in NC

Ferguson?

If you think Mourinho is the answer to our problems then youíre entitled to your opinion. I think heíd be a disaster and leave us in even more long term disarray.

Just like how Allardyce "saving" us from relegation set us back another two seasons.

And the same people bitching about Zaha.  Yeah, why have one overprived, aging, luxury player (Siggy) that you can't sell in 18 months, when you could have TWO!

Mourinho going to United kept them from doing the roster turnover and rebuild they sorely needed.  Thing is, they can throw endless money at the problems that short-term thinking causes them.  Everton can't.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 10, 2019, 09:54:24 PM
Reply #537

Evertonian in NC

We spend £300m on players he wants for the here and now, he decides 2 years of mid table finishes isnít worth the hassle and fucks off, leaving us back with a bloated ageing squad which isnít very good needing to be shifted

But hey, itís not our money right

And then we will clamor to fire the next manager within 18 months.

Putting off the growing pains of implementing a long-term, sustainable plan is like getting another credit card as opposed to hacking down your debt (hangs head in shame over personal finances).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 10, 2019, 09:56:25 PM
Reply #538

Evertonian in NC

Crazy. Even beyond him having gone a little stale with us towards the end. Even beyond the way he treated us in leaving and after. Heís failed 4 jobs in a row. Heís been out the game a little while now. Thereís nothing to suggest heís not finished in football

holy shit, did I really just give KNT a (well-deserved) like?  :D

October 10, 2019, 10:01:04 PM
Reply #539

KoemansNumberTens

holy shit, did I really just give KNT a (well-deserved) like?  :D

Might well get onboard early. My negativity has a fantastic strike rate