October 17, 2019, 12:12:18 PM

Author Topic: Boe Morte & Ferguson  (Read 2400 times)

October 09, 2019, 03:10:53 AM
Read 2400 times

arteta4spain

Delete if appropriate but Iíve just seen on an Everton page on fb that these two had a bit of a barney after the Burnley game. Any truth to this?
The last thing we need is management falling out itís bad enough now. Showing the pressures really getting to them. 🤷‍♂️

October 09, 2019, 03:11:41 AM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Its probably bollocks. I mean, Boe Morte punching Ferguson, Ferguson getting dragged off him.... etc ::)
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

October 09, 2019, 03:17:02 AM
Reply #2

Macca77

It's about as true as the Bramley Moore rumour

October 09, 2019, 04:22:45 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Boa morte would get sacked ASAP if this was true

Iím also up for throwing him under the bus for our awful form if anyoneís up for that.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 09, 2019, 04:23:30 AM
Reply #4

Shogun

Administrator
Don't know why people give this bollocks the time of day

October 09, 2019, 04:45:39 AM
Reply #5

WeimaranerBlues

These the same rumours of Ferguson having a go at DCL and throwing a boot at him and missing , hitting Davies instead,. And Silva saying he wants him gone.  All bollocks

October 09, 2019, 04:47:17 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Is this the maddest International break on record
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 09, 2019, 06:25:37 AM
Reply #7

arteta4spain

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ should know better but I just thought with the way we are there might have been an element of truth. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

October 09, 2019, 12:47:10 PM
Reply #8

The Analog Kid

I'm still not sure of Boa Morte's purpose on that bench to be honest, as much as I'm baffled as to why Duncan Ferguson is there. Neither of them offer much, plus given the fact the two of them have had history doesn't really bode well for things behind the scenes so I'd go with Ram's suggestion of him having something to do with it. Not that there's any truth in the scuffle rumours I think

October 09, 2019, 12:49:29 PM
Reply #9

Bally

Administrator
Delete if appropriate but I've just seen on an Everton page on fb that these two had a bit of a barney after the Burnley game. Any truth to this?
The last thing we need is management falling out it's bad enough now. Showing the pressures really getting to them.
It's horseshit
Everything you have seen in the last few days is horseshit.
Absolute and utter fucking shite.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

October 09, 2019, 01:22:40 PM
Reply #10

Redartin

This bit is true, still bullshit, but true.

Big Sam was on Talk Sport yesterday talking about Everton and if Silva goes. Big Sam reckons Ferguson would be a great manager for us, a fan's favorite, knows the club inside out, has been around a long time waiting his chance, was a great help to him during his time in charge. A great lad.

That's Ferguson's chances fucked.

October 09, 2019, 01:32:35 PM
Reply #11

The Analog Kid

Ferguson would  be a terrible appointment, worse than that of the likes of Howe, Dyche, etc.

October 09, 2019, 03:18:56 PM
Reply #12

bigmanbob

I'm still not sure of Boa Morte's purpose on that bench to be honest, as much as I'm baffled as to why Duncan Ferguson is there. Neither of them offer much
How do you know what he offers/brings to the coaching set up?

October 09, 2019, 03:43:05 PM
Reply #13

ajax_andy

How do you know what he offers/brings to the coaching set up?

This shite always winds me up... We have a load of coaches and no idea what any of them actually contribute, yet for some reason half our fans seem to be convinced they KNOW that Ferguson does fuck all. Makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

He's a coach, he coaches, we don't see that, it's done on the training field, same as all the other coaches ffs!

I actually can think of two things he has contributed in his time here... one is he turned Anichebe in to a player who not only could hold the ball up but actually became an absolute beast at it (albeit utter dog shit at everything else), and DCL seems WAY more robust and better and holding it up then he used to be, plus more deadly in the air.  So yeah, there's two examples of positive impacts he's had.

October 09, 2019, 03:55:34 PM
Reply #14

Mayor Farnum

Can't believe it's taken so long for a Boe Morte Ferguson bust up rumour to start doing the rounds.
Something clever written by someone else.