December 12, 2019, 05:21:00 PM

Author Topic: Everton V West Ham 19/10 12.30 KO  (Read 10290 times)

October 20, 2019, 03:14:18 PM
Reply #585

bigdunc9

Fair play to Silva yesterday. I wasn't expecting that line up but it worked a treat.  It was like watching a different Everton. Didn't want the game to end.

October 20, 2019, 03:36:25 PM
Reply #586

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Give him your season ticket please
And now i know how Gylfi feels
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

October 20, 2019, 06:36:11 PM
Reply #587

Lxxx

I don’t think there’s been a change in attitude. It’s more a confidence issue.

Players know when something isn’t working, and what looks like not putting the effort in, is more a lack of confidence.

No coincidence Walcott puts in his best performance for a long time having iwobi there, knowing if he makes the run wobes will find him.

Same for the midfield two. They get on the ball and suddenly you have iwobi drifting into space, Walcott going in behind, and Bernard dropping into space.

Such a contrast from having Sigurdsson hiding, richy not knowing how to play on the right and a midfield that can’t pick a progressive pass.

It all clicked today and they all got the best out of eachother.

Delph for example. Been quite poor, but he would’ve been great today with what he had infront and beside of him.

Basically Morgan and sig are a massive problem and shouldn’t be anywhere near this side going forward.

Yeh spot on that.