February 21, 2020, 09:14:16 PM

Author Topic: [News]Gbamin heads to theatre as recovery put back  (Read 5968 times)

October 17, 2019, 02:42:30 AM
Read 5968 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Gbamin heads to theatre as recovery put back

Everton midfielder Jean-Phillipe Gbamin will be out for at least a further three months after he underwent surgery on an injury sustained in August.

Source: Gbamin heads to theatre as recovery put back

October 17, 2019, 05:00:29 AM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Kenwright giving him a gig in blues brothers while he gets up to speed.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 18, 2019, 03:41:08 AM
Reply #2

Mayor Farnum

Something clever written by someone else.

January 17, 2020, 04:13:12 PM
Reply #3

mikey_blue

If anyone wanted an update:

Midfielder Gbamin has been sidelined since August after suffering a quadriceps injury. The 24-year-old Ivory Coast international has also undergone surgery and Ancelotti says he is making good progress in his recovery.

He is doing individual sessions, he is starting to train, Ancelotti said.

We have to take care of him because the injury was not so easy to recover.

We have to be patient with him. He is doing individual sessions and this is important.

I hope that soon he can train with the team.

We are looking day by day, how he is improving.

He is improving fast, but the problem was a big problem, so we have to be careful with him.

January 17, 2020, 04:34:51 PM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Its a complicated injury, from what Ive read, because a weakness in the area often remains, which is a hindrance for a CM/DM, where a large part of the role relies on explosive power for acceleration and tackling.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 17, 2020, 04:37:53 PM
Reply #5

mikey_blue

It's a complicated injury, from what I've read, because a weakness in the area often remains, which is a hindrance for a CM/DM, where a large part of the role relies on explosive power for acceleration and tackling.

An elite basketball player had the same injury that kept him out for a full season. It's a tough one to come back from.

He came back and won a championship last year though, so Im alright if the same happens with Gbamin.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 04:39:02 PM by mikey_blue »

January 17, 2020, 04:41:04 PM
Reply #6

sam of the south

An elite basketball player had the same injury that kept him out for a full season. It's a tough one to come back from.

He came back and won a championship last year though, so Im alright if the same happens with Gbamin.

Thats great knowledge, Mikey, thank you 👍🏼

Which player was it?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 17, 2020, 04:42:47 PM
Reply #7

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Thought this was a new update and he'd had another setback before noticing the date of the original post.

January 17, 2020, 04:50:05 PM
Reply #8

mikey_blue

That's great knowledge, Mikey, thank you

Which player was it?

Kawhi Leonard. Played for the Spurs, and they said he was fit to come back, but the player got a second option and chose to sit out for the season. Was very bizarre, but it must be a tricky injury to come back from.

January 17, 2020, 04:52:09 PM
Reply #9

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Thought this was a new update and he'd had another setback before noticing the date of the original post.
same here but @NewsBot full of shite. 3 month is today  :whistle:

January 17, 2020, 05:48:17 PM
Reply #10

Robioto

Some bugger has bumped this, though he was out for another 3 months!

January 17, 2020, 06:23:21 PM
Reply #11

Dr. Sponge

January 17, 2020, 07:34:30 PM
Reply #12

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

January 17, 2020, 07:34:36 PM
Reply #13

winny5366

I was like of fuck right off!!
until I seen the date.  ;D

January 17, 2020, 07:50:24 PM
Reply #14

mikey_blue

Soz for causing multiple panic attacks.

Good news is he trained with the rest of the team today.

https://twitter.com/everton/status/1218164962750869504?s=21