July 11, 2020, 11:29:51 AM

Author Topic: [News]Gbamin heads to theatre as recovery put back  (Read 12273 times)

January 17, 2020, 08:35:58 PM
Reply #15

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

January 17, 2020, 08:59:15 PM
Reply #16

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I thought he got himself tickets for jersey boys.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 09:02:04 PM by TheRam »
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 17, 2020, 09:07:14 PM
Reply #17

Evertonian in NC

I have now read several times "particularly difficult for a CM" - would it make sense to just use him as the #3/4 CB when he comes back this season, and re-assess in the summer?
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

January 17, 2020, 10:46:10 PM
Reply #18

GrantyBoy78

I have now read several times "particularly difficult for a CM" - would it make sense to just use him as the #3/4 CB when he comes back this season, and re-assess in the summer?
He just needs games/minutes, hell be fine

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

January 17, 2020, 10:50:34 PM
Reply #19

Hawkandro

I think it was around the time of his 2nd setback, that I had read it could be a career-killer of an injury. Much more serious than anyone originally gave credence too. Be peak Everton-that, if so.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 17, 2020, 11:16:43 PM
Reply #20

Evertonian in NC

He was a player I really rated (as I think I mentioned before, Mainz are a club I enjoy betting on), so I selfishly hope to see him back in the shirt soon.
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

January 17, 2020, 11:41:57 PM
Reply #21

GrantyBoy78

I think it was around the time of his 2nd setback, that I had read it could be a career-killer of an injury. Much more serious than anyone originally gave credence too. Be peak Everton-that, if so.
He completely tore the biggest muscle in the body, was a proper big deal.

January 18, 2020, 01:48:46 AM
Reply #22

Old England Toffee

being completely heartless for a second, and talking in general, in the case that a player is crocked is that better than a player coming back half the player he was. Presumably the insurance payout covers the investment, or do you only get a small percentage back, always wondered about that. Not that I was considering whacking sneiderlin honest

January 18, 2020, 02:26:36 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What was it, hammy?

Don't grow back the same do they hamsters
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 18, 2020, 02:28:34 AM
Reply #24

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Tore his quad not his glute mate
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 18, 2020, 03:18:00 AM
Reply #25

Dr. Sponge

Tore his quad not his glute mate
Glute is the arse. Hammy the back of the leg.

Anyway, didnt know he tore his quad.. thought it was an issue with a tendon in his quad?

January 18, 2020, 04:13:37 AM
Reply #26

sam of the south

What was it, hammy?

Don't grow back the same do they hamsters

Quadricep tendon.

Dodgy.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 18, 2020, 06:59:43 AM
Reply #27

Mayor Farnum

being completely heartless for a second, and talking in general, in the case that a player is crocked is that better than a player coming back half the player he was. Presumably the insurance payout covers the investment, or do you only get a small percentage back, always wondered about that. Not that I was considering whacking sneiderlin honest

Can't imagine an insurance company taking on the liability of the huge transfer fees that are common these days. We may have some of his wages covered at best should he have to retire.
Something clever written by someone else.

January 18, 2020, 07:08:09 AM
Reply #28

Old England Toffee

Can't imagine an insurance company taking on the liability of the huge transfer fees that are common these days. We may have some of his wages covered at best should he have to retire.
Its like any insurance depends how much we pay if its a percentage of the payment or a yearly fee. But im pretty sure they payout wages and part of the fee but no idea. Someone who looks at the club figures might have an idea

January 30, 2020, 09:26:10 PM
Reply #29

D15TIN

Just been told he's got to have another operation.