July 11, 2020, 10:44:52 AM

Author Topic: [News]Gbamin heads to theatre as recovery put back  (Read 12270 times)

January 31, 2020, 01:19:42 AM
Reply #45

KingdingalingNL

I still can't find a single thing to support that he's had another setback. Surely Google would reveal something, no?

D15TIN gets inside info if I am not mistaken, so coming from him it might not be outside knowledge yet.

January 31, 2020, 01:25:56 AM
Reply #46

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I still can't find a single thing to support that he's had another setback. Surely Google would reveal something, no?

I suppose the one thing could be if we're in the market for a player to cover him, then we might feel it better to keep it under wraps to avoid looking desperate for a replacement so clubs would look to price gouge even more. There wouldn't really be any other reason not to be forthcoming with details if he had had a setback.

I'd imagine if we've not heard anything about it in the next few days it's probably nothing. However, it's clearly not an easy thing to recover from and there may I suppose be setbacks that require additional surgeries, so I doubt you can rule it out either at this point. Also, even if surgical intervention was needed, it's possible it could be a small touch up I guess rather than a major setback. Can only hope I guess at this point.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 01:28:58 AM by blueToffee »

January 31, 2020, 01:31:18 AM
Reply #47

Cozzie

Brutal this.

Can't see him ever getting to show us what he is about.

All coz he had a shot against Watford.

January 31, 2020, 01:33:06 AM
Reply #48

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
D15TIN gets inside info if I am not mistaken, so coming from him it might not be outside knowledge yet.

:'( :'( :'(
Playing FM20 24/7.

January 31, 2020, 01:56:53 AM
Reply #49

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Brutal this.

Can't see him ever getting to show us what he is about.

All coz he had a shot against Watford.

Don't think we need to get too ahead of things. It's a serious injury, they can take a while to come back from and while that is a really long time in footballing terms, games missed etc but it can just be "normal" in terms of the medical recovery. I mean look at Oxlade-Chamberlain (trying to think of players out for a season), he was out for about a year right? That's a long time, but he's back playing normally again now.

January 31, 2020, 02:15:07 AM
Reply #50

sam of the south

Don't think we need to get too ahead of things. It's a serious injury, they can take a while to come back from and while that is a really long time in footballing terms, games missed etc but it can just be "normal" in terms of the medical recovery. I mean look at Oxlade-Chamberlain (trying to think of players out for a season), he was out for about a year right? That's a long time, but he's back playing normally again now.

If this is true, it will be his third operation on it.

Plus, Oxlade-Chamberlain has access to all that HGH, anabolics, bear blood & peptides across the way.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

January 31, 2020, 02:19:41 AM
Reply #51

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

Plus, Oxlade-Chamberlain has access to all that HGH, anabolics, bear blood & peptides across the way.

bear blood hahaha
Playing FM20 24/7.

January 31, 2020, 02:45:23 AM
Reply #52

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Lol. If they're using bear blood, we gotta just start using bears.

January 31, 2020, 02:49:08 AM
Reply #53

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Injury analyst and prem journo Ben Dinnery on twitter has said nothing official about gbamin set back out, as far as he knows he has recently taken part in some training.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 31, 2020, 02:53:58 AM
Reply #54

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Injury analyst and prem journo Ben Dinnery on twitter has said nothing official about gbamin set back out, as far as he knows he has recently taken part in some training.

Oh shit.

Has just this moment tweeted to say he now believes that there has been a setback, how serious he doesn't know.

I'm afraid we have to consider gbamin a null asset along with Gomes. Midfielders needed badly, quality needed, engine needed, defensive work, press resistant and line breaking.

We basically need an entire new midfield.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 31, 2020, 02:56:14 AM
Reply #55

Waltzer

Oh shit.

Has just this moment tweeted to say he now believes that there has been a setback, how serious he doesn't know.

I'm afraid we have to consider gbamin a null asset along with Gomes. Midfielders needed badly, quality needed, engine needed, defensive work, press resistant and line breaking.

We basically need an entire new midfield.
Back in for Vecino I wonder?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 31, 2020, 02:56:31 AM
Reply #56

Cozzie

Surely with this news a loan deal on deadline day has to go ahead.

Anyone who simply isn't Siggurdson, Delph, Schneiderlin or Davies basically.

January 31, 2020, 02:57:46 AM
Reply #57

Juanito

January 31, 2020, 03:03:53 AM
Reply #58

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Back in for Vecino I wonder?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

We'll find out soon enough. If it does happen, I expect we'll be meeting Inter's fee at this point.

January 31, 2020, 03:04:35 AM
Reply #59

mikey_blue

I knew I shouldn’t of bumped this thread.