December 13, 2019, 06:45:23 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Tottenham - 3 November 2019  (Read 8950 times)

November 04, 2019, 04:06:31 AM
Reply #825

hannu

:cheers: richarlison is the only Brazilian footballer I've seen with no Brazilian skills how the fuck did we end up buying him
Lucas levia is the least Brazilian Brazilian

November 04, 2019, 04:23:03 AM
Reply #826

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
A disclaimer on it would’ve been better.

It was distressing enough seeing it in real time, but to then see still pics of the aftermath is just depressing.
I think we can all agree it was a dreadful and distressing moment. There was real fear in the crowd for a while. At the same time, it is good to see the comradeship, care and concern from players. Tosun's actions refelcted that and I didn't see a problem with copying his instagram post. But I can understand others seeing it dfferently. We all react in our own way  :thumbsup:
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

November 04, 2019, 04:26:07 AM
Reply #827

sam of the south

I think we can all agree it was a dreadful and distressing moment. There was real fear in the crowd for a while. At the same time, it is good to see the comradeship, care and concern from players. Tosun's actions refelcted that and I didn't see a problem with copying his instagram post. But I can understand others seeing it dfferently. We all react in our own way  :thumbsup:

Yeah, togetherness is good.

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

November 04, 2019, 04:43:38 AM
Reply #828

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

November 04, 2019, 06:01:02 AM
Reply #829

Toddacelli

I don't have any sympathy for Son, for the simple fact that all that energy is going to Gomes right now.

Yep, he went for him on purpose and now this has happened.

Yep, we've all reacted badly at times, I know I have. Living with the consequences of your actions is usually fair punishment.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 04, 2019, 07:23:26 AM
Reply #830

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman needs to have a word with himself there.

Bat for your fucking team lad and stop trying to be the nice guy.

Get in there and tell him what a horrible cunt he is. Don’t console him.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 04, 2019, 07:50:47 AM
Reply #831

YankeeBlue214

He did bat for his team, a lot I'd imagine. I'd also imagine Seamus has a better perspective on this than anyone.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
- George Santayana