February 24, 2020, 02:24:36 PM

Author Topic: Hummel our Kit Supplier Next Season?  (Read 8946 times)

January 20, 2020, 03:19:58 AM
Reply #135

Alanvideo

Itís deffo happening. The Rangers shirt is dull as fuck but I like the others. Hopefully for a proper retro look with bitching chevrons.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
...............Hummel Rangers shirt selling for £60/£65 on their website . Bit steep like. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 20, 2020, 08:34:36 PM
Reply #136

JordanianEmbassy

If its got Angry Birds on it, it doesn't make any difference who makes the kit. It will still look silly.

January 20, 2020, 11:22:54 PM
Reply #137

Thornton_19

And two teams in Germany have Hummel shirts, too.... Freiburg in the Bundesliga and GreutherFuerth in the second Bundesliga...

Usually you find Hummel in Handball.....
Sent from my ELE-L29 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
Yeah they recently changed to Under Armour and i completely forgot. They were their previous kit maker though. Did lovely kits.

February 14, 2020, 02:55:44 AM
Reply #138

phillyt

I canít say for sure that Hummel will be our new kit suppliers but it is clear Umbro have been told they are getting binned off and are mildly bitter about it.
They are running tweets this week with gifs of 66 of their kits and have totally ignored Everton. Miserable Manc twats.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

February 14, 2020, 03:18:19 AM
Reply #139

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I canít say for sure that Hummel will be our new kit suppliers but it is clear Umbro have been told they are getting binned off and are mildly bitter about it.
They are running tweets this week with gifs of 66 of their kits and have totally ignored Everton. Miserable Manc twats.

Donít think they care - they are about to announce that they are becoming the England Rugby kit supplier
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 14, 2020, 03:40:23 AM
Reply #140

phillyt

Donít think they care - they are about to announce that they are becoming the England Rugby kit supplier
Is that what this kit thing has led up to?

Have they done rugby before?
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

February 14, 2020, 04:05:41 AM
Reply #141

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Is that what this kit thing has led up to?

Have they done rugby before?

Yeah back in the 80s/90s - did Union and League. They did Cardiff in the 1990s
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: