February 21, 2020, 06:02:35 AM

Author Topic: Hummel our Kit Supplier Next Season?  (Read 8718 times)

January 10, 2020, 07:36:28 PM
Reply #60

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wiki says 6m a year from umbro

69m less than what Man United get!

I guess all that matters really is we get who pays the most, but I would like a nice kit next season, this current home having reflected upon it, is probably the ugliest kit we've ever had

Kind of felt like I liked it when I first saw it, what was I smoking back then?!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Might be 6m up front + incentives, % on sales etc. So reported as 9m

Eg Liverpool new biggest deal ever is 39m which is less than their previous one, because of all the incentives and bonuses etc.

Fuck knows, I'll be really interested to see the breakdown cause I can't see Hummel offering 9m a year at all.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 10, 2020, 07:56:32 PM
Reply #61

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Eg Liverpool new biggest deal ever is 39m which is less than their previous one, because of all the incentives and bonuses etc.

Fuck knows, I'll be really interested to see the breakdown cause I can't see Hummel offering 9m a year at all.

Not so sure tbh. I’ve recently done some work with the kitbag holding company and there’s a massive rollout of all of their strands. The main part of my work was for the US sports expanding internationally but there was loads of footy stuff as well. Probs shouldn’t say but my Ill fated time with them is over so fuck ‘em.

January 10, 2020, 08:24:55 PM
Reply #62

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Bob I think it was you who said earlier that UA shouts were eye-rolling? Does UA not have much brand recognition in the UK?

They're huge here.
"He’s a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. He’s high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

"Yeah, i kinda gone right off Yankee. Annoying."

January 10, 2020, 08:25:08 PM
Reply #63

Macca77

Lot or reds reckon the Nike deal will help them do deals for players who are sponsored by Nike, Mbappe being one of them

January 10, 2020, 08:30:51 PM
Reply #64

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Lot or reds reckon the Nike deal will help them do deals for players who are sponsored by Nike, Mbappe being one of them

That's some pretty basic logic. Then again, reds.
"He’s a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. He’s high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

January 10, 2020, 08:36:09 PM
Reply #65

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Bob I think it was you who said earlier that UA shouts were eye-rolling? Does UA not have much brand recognition in the UK?

They're huge here.

It’s not as big as in NA, but it’s popular for sure. I think that I eye roll at the rationale behind just listing “hot” brands as if the commercial department had never heard of them.

January 10, 2020, 08:50:28 PM
Reply #66

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
It’s not as big as in NA, but it’s popular for sure. I think that I eye roll at the rationale behind just listing “hot” brands as if the commercial department had never heard of them.

Lol ok. Yeah makes sense. "Why aren't they looking at Microsoft as a sponsor?"

Ironically, I would think an international football jersey would be a great fit for a company like UA. Simply in terms of expanding their global footprint. UA has (had?) the NFL training ground gear for (I think) awhile now.

January 10, 2020, 08:53:51 PM
Reply #67

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Lol ok. Yeah makes sense. "Why aren't they looking at Microsoft as a sponsor?"

Ironically, I would think an international football jersey would be a great fit for a company like UA. Simply in terms of expanding their global footprint. UA has (had?) the NFL training ground gear for (I think) awhile now.

I’m firmly in the @Sir Stealth gang and we’re all in on lotto/kappa

January 10, 2020, 09:03:43 PM
Reply #68

GrantyBoy78

LeBron James...he’s already got shares in Liverpool. They’re gonna make a fucking bomb from the Nike deal.

This is the benefit of having the former head of EA Sports as their CEO. All those connections with other sports, all those potential tie-ins.

This is my issue with DBB - who the fuck is she to be out CEO? Even if she’s capable of doing the day-to-day; she’s got no leverage or gravitas in this industry.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

January 10, 2020, 09:08:23 PM
Reply #69

GrantyBoy78

Our fans aren’t really big on merchandise, are we? I occasionally get  a shirt when it’s 50% off over Christmas, and wear it to the gym. I never wear Everton gear to the game, nor do any of my mates. I have a retro Everton pin badge on my coat, that’s it.

We moan about having shit shirt sponsors and shit financial deals, yet we hate day-clapper, full kit wanker fans. Everton that.

January 10, 2020, 09:17:31 PM
Reply #70

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Our fans aren’t really big on merchandise, are we? I occasionally get  a shirt when it’s 50% off over Christmas, and wear it to the gym. I never wear Everton gear to the game, nor do any of my mates. I have a retro Everton pin badge on my coat, that’s it.

We moan about having shit shirt sponsors and shit financial deals, yet we hate day-clapper, full kit wanker fans. Everton that.

I'm such a dork I buy the kits every year.

January 10, 2020, 09:19:56 PM
Reply #71

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Genuinely ant remember the last time I bought one. Would never wear one to the match either.

January 10, 2020, 09:55:48 PM
Reply #72

cantoffee

Last one I bought was the le cow kit with the yellow on the collar.

Might buy one next year if I like it. Been awhile!

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 11, 2020, 01:55:04 AM
Reply #73

Jamokachi

Reading that Hummel are a “bit sports direct” hahaha. Some of you haven’t got a clue! Your wardrobes must be fucking horror shows.

January 11, 2020, 01:58:43 AM
Reply #74

Jamokachi

They're huge here.

Not very big in the “soccer” market. Made their name in the UK with rugby really and I think that’s how they’re seen still.

Incidentally my team over here (Sydney FC) went with UA this year and have some lovely kits. Southamptons are horrendous though.