February 24, 2020, 01:29:35 PM

Author Topic: Tom Davies  (Read 11834 times)

February 10, 2020, 09:45:01 AM
Reply #240

Thomas

Still confused about Rodwell. He was a superb footballer at one stage.

Could be playing champions league football next year.

February 10, 2020, 03:45:58 PM
Reply #241

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
He looks like Makka Pakka in his latest Instagram post.

February 11, 2020, 04:57:39 AM
Reply #242

eyesalwaysblue

Seems like decades ago Gosling jibbed us for the skunks. To think his act cost us 4.5 million which seemed like an enormous amount.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Our office staff fucked up it was reported at the time, we didn't contact him in time and his contract ran out, Moyes went ballistic and the lad said fuck you lot,  wasn't his fault..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 11, 2020, 05:18:37 AM
Reply #243

arteta4spain

He looks like Makka Pakka in his latest Instagram post.
The lad doesn’t give a fuck does he?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

February 11, 2020, 02:06:43 PM
Reply #244

KoemansNumberTens

Our office staff fucked up it was reported at the time, we didn't contact him in time and his contract ran out, Moyes went ballistic and the lad said fuck you lot,  wasn't his fault..

The terms of his old contract said we had to offer him a new 1 to stop him going on a free. We offered him a new 1 but not in writing so he fucked off. Absolutely his fault. Him and his agent cheated us out of a fee almost certainly to get better terms at Newcastle. Was shite anyway. Remember reading 1 of their forums and they thought they were getting the new Peter Beardsley.

February 11, 2020, 04:59:02 PM
Reply #245

Hesmenos

The terms of his old contract said we had to offer him a new 1 to stop him going on a free. We offered him a new 1 but not in writing so he fucked off. Absolutely his fault. Him and his agent cheated us out of a fee almost certainly to get better terms at Newcastle. Was shite anyway. Remember reading 1 of their forums and they thought they were getting the new Peter Beardsley.
Yeah he was shit. I don't think any of us actually cared that he left. It was only the fact that we managed to lose him without getting any compensation.

February 11, 2020, 11:36:47 PM
Reply #246

eyesalwaysblue

Just remember Moyes's interview on it, he blamed our staff at the time...
I still despise Clive Thomas..