February 21, 2020, 09:32:01 PM

Author Topic: Mason Holgate  (Read 10140 times)

December 28, 2019, 12:58:39 AM
Reply #45

Bluedylan

Dont agree with much you write but gotta say this is spot on

I'm flattered about the first bit, and concerned about the second bit.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 28, 2019, 12:59:58 AM
Reply #46

Martip

I'm flattered about the first bit, and concerned about the second bit.
Dont be about either its childish.

December 28, 2019, 01:01:04 AM
Reply #47

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
yep, they mentioned this during the Italian Super Cup broadcast

ahhh, good to know. Kind of bummed in that I really liked the FoxSports broadcasts, but it'll certainly be awesome to have every single match. I like watching Leipzig & M'Gladbach when I can, too.
Annoying some, pleasing others. Just being me, the GIF master.

December 28, 2019, 01:01:26 AM
Reply #48

Bluedylan

Dont be about either its childish.

K sweetheart x
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 28, 2019, 01:26:49 AM
Reply #49

Evertonian in NC

ahhh, good to know. Kind of bummed in that I really liked the FoxSports broadcasts, but it'll certainly be awesome to have every single match. I like watching Leipzig & M'Gladbach when I can, too.

I put around 20 Ameri-quid on Dortmund winning the League.  Agreed, Fox has been a good broadcast partner (especially Kate Abdo), hopefully they take France away from BeIn.
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

December 28, 2019, 01:34:29 AM
Reply #50

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I put around 20 Ameri-quid on Dortmund winning the League.  Agreed, Fox has been a good broadcast partner (especially Kate Abdo), hopefully they take France away from BeIn.

as a Bayern fan, fuck off ;D

I don't mind BeIn, especially since we get more La Liga anyway. Though it is nice getting to watch Gana every week (he plays).

December 28, 2019, 02:26:30 AM
Reply #51

sam of the south

Dont agree with much you write but gotta say this is spot on

Remember to be thankful, @Bluedylan 😂
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

December 28, 2019, 02:34:46 AM
Reply #52

Martip

Remember to be thankful, @Bluedylan 😂
No need to be thankful or sarcastic it was only an observation which I posted in response to a post I agreed with. But if it helps feed self esteem as you were.

December 28, 2019, 02:40:26 AM
Reply #53

sam of the south

No need to be thankful or sarcastic it was only an observation which I posted in response to a post I agreed with. But if it helps feed self esteem as you were.

Your last sentence is ironic, because there is a fairly high degree of ego in your post to BD, which is basically saying “You generally talk shit, BD, however, I’m now going to give you a very back-handed compliment”  😂
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

December 28, 2019, 02:57:16 AM
Reply #54

Martip

Your last sentence is ironic, because there is a fairly high degree of ego in your post to BD, which is basically saying “You generally talk shit, BD, however, I’m now going to give you a very back-handed compliment”  😂
That's your opinion and fair enough but I can confirm you are over thinking it. Merely stating the facts that:
1. We dont agree on much (although that doesnt mean that either of us are either right or wrong).
2. I agreed exactly with his post.

There was/is no more to it than that as I dont hold forum grudges nor care how many likes a post gets.  I'll disagree with someone one day then like one of their posts the next.

I suspect there are some on here that may not operate that way which is their perogative, but if I'm honest, I find that strange use of energy and space on a football forum.

December 28, 2019, 02:58:19 AM
Reply #55

Juanito

Hopefully we sign a centre half in January to partner and compliment Mina and then Holgate becomes third choice/also play as a 3 and that Keane leaves.

December 28, 2019, 03:01:25 AM
Reply #56

sam of the south

That's your opinion and fair enough but I can confirm you are over thinking it. Merely stating the facts that:
1. We dont agree on much (although that doesnt mean that either of us are either right or wrong).
2. I agreed exactly with his post.

There was/is no more to it than that as I dont hold forum grudges nor care how many likes a post gets.  I'll disagree with someone one day then like one of their posts the next.

I suspect there are some on here that may not operate that way which is their perogative, but if I'm honest, I find that strange use of energy and space on a football forum.

No worries, Marty, I agree with all of that.

I just find back-handed compliments pretty passive aggressive.

Henry David Thoreau

December 28, 2019, 03:02:28 AM
Reply #57

Martip

Can understand why  :thumbsup:

December 28, 2019, 03:02:31 AM
Reply #58

sam of the south

Hopefully we sign a centre half in January to partner and compliment Mina and then Holgate becomes third choice/also play as a 3 and that Keane leaves.

That is the dream scenario.

I also think Holgate looks to be a very good DM option, now, as well.
Henry David Thoreau

December 28, 2019, 03:06:06 AM
Reply #59

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

You're alright.

For a guy named Sam.