February 21, 2020, 05:25:37 AM

Author Topic: Schneiderlin  (Read 2811 times)

January 22, 2020, 02:53:22 PM
Reply #15

Dr. Sponge

He played well, but he's too inconsistent and can't be relied upon.

On his day our best DCM by far, but his poor performances greatly overshadow that.

January 22, 2020, 02:56:42 PM
Reply #16

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He wasnít even that good. It was a decent midfield display with a few nice passes thrown in under no pressure.

We do this all the time. Shit player plays ok for once and we make it out to be a lot better than it actually was.

I donít think anyone is claiming itís a renaissance of Scheiderlin, but if we are going to criticise players when they are bad we can at least recognise when they have had a good game
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 22, 2020, 03:06:32 PM
Reply #17

Lxxx

Can't actually believe someone has started a thread about him based on last nights performance to be honest.

January 22, 2020, 03:09:35 PM
Reply #18

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Can't actually believe someone has started a thread about him based on last nights performance to be honest.

Ajax made a perfectly valid comment which has sparked an interesting thread, think thatís what a forum is all about ? Or should we just comment when heís had a shit game ?

January 22, 2020, 03:10:52 PM
Reply #19

Lazarou

I donít think anyone is claiming itís a renaissance of Scheiderlin, but if we are going to criticise players when they are bad we can at least recognise when they have had a good game

Was he that good? I thought he did what any defensive midfielder should be doing. Gueye used to do this week in week out as a bare minimum.
Truth is like poetry. And most people hate poetry.

January 22, 2020, 03:16:02 PM
Reply #20

ajax_andy

Ajax made a perfectly valid comment which has sparked an interesting thread, think thatís what a forum is all about ? Or should we just comment when heís had a shit game ?

Yep and I also said we shouldn't see this as a reason to keep him, and that no matter how he plays till the end of the season we still need to get shot.

People just don't read stuff properly or have an agenda that they have to push at every opportunity.

He was excellent last night, non of the goals could be attributed to him, and his overall play was very good.

Echo gave him a 5 which is bizarre... A good 7 is where I'd pitch him on that performance, not far off an 8... Sadly the result has maybe clouded people's view of the previous 92 minutes?

January 22, 2020, 03:18:26 PM
Reply #21

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yep and I also said we shouldn't see this as a reason to keep him, and that no matter how he plays till the end of the season we still need to get shot.

People just don't read stuff properly or have an agenda that they have to push at every opportunity.

He was excellent last night, non of the goals could be attributed to him, and his overall play was very good.

Echo gave him a 5 which is bizarre... A good 7 is where I'd pitch him on that performance, not far off an 8... Sadly the result has maybe clouded people's view of the previous 92 minutes?

Echo tend to rate players according to what they believe their readership want to hear, IMHO

January 22, 2020, 03:19:39 PM
Reply #22

Lxxx

It was a perfectly valid comment I'll agree, so make it in the match thread and people can comment on it.

He's a massive waste of space and money at the club and he came in and had a steady game, nothing special, just ticked things over against one of the poorest teams we've seen at Goodison for a long time. It was hardly a performance worthy of a whole thread to discuss what's been discussed to death over three years.

January 22, 2020, 03:23:49 PM
Reply #23

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
It was a perfectly valid comment I'll agree, so make it in the match thread and people can comment on it.

He's a massive waste of space and money at the club and he came in and had a steady game, nothing special, just ticked things over against one of the poorest teams we've seen at Goodison for a long time. It was hardly a performance worthy of a whole thread to discuss what's been discussed to death over three years.
You also have a point.

January 22, 2020, 03:26:20 PM
Reply #24

dazfrancis

1 decent game in 5 is still absolutely shocking for a £24m, 100k a week player isn't it?

And when he's bad he really bad. Fuck him

He might even be a nice guy in person but the sooner he leaves the better

January 22, 2020, 03:28:40 PM
Reply #25

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Was he that good? I thought he did what any defensive midfielder should be doing. Gueye used to do this week in week out as a bare minimum.

Personally I thought he was , others may see it differently. Yes he did what he was meant to be doing and he did it well. Something he hasnít done regularly enough. I donít think it was as good as his performance against Chelsea. I just find it strange when people on here canít acknowledge when a player who has not been performing well has a good game. I donít hat any player, I donít have a boo boy I need to take my frustrations out on. If a player players well ill say. If he had a bad game Iíll say.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 22, 2020, 03:28:41 PM
Reply #26

ajax_andy

Oops sorry didn't realise we were only allowed to comment on certain players in the match day thread, any chance I can be provided with a list so I know which players this relates too? 😒

January 22, 2020, 03:30:23 PM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fed up of these false dawns with him
Simply simply lovely

January 22, 2020, 03:31:08 PM
Reply #28

Macca77

Gone in the summer with any luck

January 22, 2020, 03:33:29 PM
Reply #29

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Thatís fair enough but do we really need a thread about how excellent he was last night?

Seen it all before with him.

Not for me Clive.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown