February 21, 2020, 07:00:52 AM

Author Topic: Schneiderlin  (Read 2814 times)

January 22, 2020, 03:36:21 PM
Reply #30

ajax_andy

Thatís fair enough but do we really need a thread about how excellent he was last night?

Seen it all before with him.

Not for me Clive.

I think it's a tad unfair to not have balance with a player... if he's shite in the next game here's a nice thread for us to all berate him.  It's like Niasse's locker all over again, Morgan's had his right to a thread taken off him 🤣

January 22, 2020, 03:37:48 PM
Reply #31

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Thatís fair enough but do we really need a thread about how excellent he was last night?

Not for me Clive.

Should we just have threads about him when he has a shit game then ?

January 22, 2020, 03:47:33 PM
Reply #32

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Yep and I also said we shouldn't see this as a reason to keep him, and that no matter how he plays till the end of the season we still need to get shot.

People just don't read stuff properly or have an agenda that they have to push at every opportunity.

He was excellent last night, non of the goals could be attributed to him, and his overall play was very good.

Echo gave him a 5 which is bizarre... A good 7 is where I'd pitch him on that performance, not far off an 8... Sadly the result has maybe clouded people's view of the previous 92 minutes?

I said elsewhere that everyone who started outfield was at least a solid seven until the last two minutes of injury time
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 22, 2020, 03:48:20 PM
Reply #33

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Not for me Clive.

Yeah I get that. Couldíve been in the matchday thread but would probably have got lost in the other stuff.

January 22, 2020, 03:51:08 PM
Reply #34

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Fed up of these false dawns with him

Thatís the issue. I was made up when we signed him and in his first half season I think he was consistently very good. Sadly, even if he has ten MOM awards between now and the end of the season I think the writing is on the wall for him. Unless he scores the winner in the Derby. Then he should be put on display in a glass cabinet.

Iíll wait for someone to say heíd move as much in there as on the pitch

January 22, 2020, 03:55:32 PM
Reply #35

ajax_andy

Yeah I get that. Couldíve been in the matchday thread but would probably have got lost in the other stuff.

Which is exactly why I didn't put it in there... too much being posted that anything like this would disappear within a few minutes to be replaced by all the anger about the last 2 mins.

January 22, 2020, 03:58:02 PM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
When we finally sign a good midfielder our fans heads are going to explode after being treated to the likes of this twat putting in a 6 out of 10 twice a year and securing hisnpay packet.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 22, 2020, 04:13:34 PM
Reply #37

Lxxx

Which is exactly why I didn't put it in there... too much being posted that anything like this would disappear within a few minutes to be replaced by all the anger about the last 2 mins.

If your post would have disappeared then it tends to indicate that people aren't really resonating with it. That's kind of how it works.

Listen it's nothing against you but Schneiderlin is gone in most people's eyes and rightly so. He could put in a proper shift next game too and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference. He's possibly the epitome of the last few years of chaos here and if he throws in a few steady performances before he leaves then great, he cost £23m and gets paid£125k/week, it'd be nice of him to occasionally give something back in return.   

January 22, 2020, 04:15:36 PM
Reply #38

ajax_andy

If your post would have disappeared then it tends to indicate that people aren't really resonating with it. That's kind of how it works.

Listen it's nothing against you but Schneiderlin is gone in most people's eyes and rightly so. He could put in a proper shift next game too and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference. He's possibly the epitome of the last few years of chaos here and if he throws in a few steady performances before he leaves then great, he cost £23m and gets paid£125k/week, it'd be nice of him to occasionally give something back in return.   

Well it's generated 3 pages of comments, so maybe that shows it deserved it's own thread 😜

My post also if you read it stated I still want him gone regardless of what he does until the end of the season, but credit where it's due he played really well last night.

January 22, 2020, 04:18:08 PM
Reply #39

Macca77

I hope he plays well until the end of the season, basically to put himself in the shop window for potential buyers.

January 22, 2020, 04:22:22 PM
Reply #40

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
I thought he was excellent yesterday, one of his best games in an Everton shirt. Still gives me shivers to see his name crop up on the team sheet though.

January 22, 2020, 04:28:52 PM
Reply #41

Macca77

I thought he was excellent yesterday, one of his best games in an Everton shirt. Still gives me shivers to see his name crop up on the team sheet though.

I was in the fan park when the team was announced, was a very audible groan when his name was read out

January 22, 2020, 04:55:49 PM
Reply #42

Juanito

When he plays like that he gives us such balance as a 6, a pivot that allows others to do their jobs further forward. His distribution was also good. No other player in the squad can do that at present unfortunately and we should expect it from Gbamin.

I guess for different reasons, the problem we have with him along with Pickford is character and consistency. 

January 22, 2020, 09:01:07 PM
Reply #43

cantoffee

Thought he was quite good last night.

Good forward passes, switches of play, and solid defensively.

Would like him to put in a few more like that but mostly so we can move him on more easily. As others have said, too many false dawns with him.

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 22, 2020, 09:07:13 PM
Reply #44

Shogun

Administrator
10 days for some random French club to sign him.

Come on Lille.
Finally found the thread where I said Deulofeu wasn't all that.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.