February 21, 2020, 08:25:52 PM

Author Topic: Schneiderlin  (Read 2857 times)

January 22, 2020, 09:09:40 PM
Reply #45

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's very capable which makes me think he's generally fucking lazy. The David Bentley of central midfielders he plays when he can be arsed and he was arsed last night

January 22, 2020, 11:45:41 PM
Reply #46

eyesalwaysblue

Dreadful player with a far reaching influence of dreadfulness on others
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 22, 2020, 11:48:02 PM
Reply #47

Waltzer

He's very capable which makes me think he's generally fucking lazy. The David Bentley of central midfielders he plays when he can be arsed and he was arsed last night
Maybe it's the manager, was it Poch who managed him at Southampton who was really loved by the players and a real man manager, maybe Carlo will have the same influence?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 22, 2020, 11:57:39 PM
Reply #48

UnsyisaRhino

His interviews make me think that he has a super high opinion of himself and his ability, and I reckon he sees himself as better than the people around him and us at times.

His body language stinks of someone who isnt really arsed

January 22, 2020, 11:59:04 PM
Reply #49

Bluedylan

Reckon we've been trying to get shut of him for a few windows now, with no takers, which sort of illustrates the problem.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 23, 2020, 01:12:55 AM
Reply #50

ajax_andy

Reckon we've been trying to get shut of him for a few windows now, with no takers, which sort of illustrates the problem.

Think we had him all but gone to Fenerbache in the summer but pulled the plug after Gbamin got injured?

Was something like that as remember Brands saying he wouldn't be leaving now as a result of that.

Edit - might not be Gbamin injury, something else possibly but can't remember what.

January 23, 2020, 01:16:09 AM
Reply #51

Shogun

Administrator
His interviews make me think that he has a super high opinion of himself and his ability, and I reckon he sees himself as better than the people around him and us at times.

His body language stinks of someone who isnt really arsed

Compared himself to Busquets the other week didn't he
Finally found the thread where I said Deulofeu wasn't all that.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.

January 23, 2020, 01:18:39 AM
Reply #52

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Compared himself to Busquets the other week didn't he

Busquets should sue him for defamation of character.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 08, 2020, 07:57:45 PM
Reply #53

SpankRock

Doing well again today, a different player/attitude under Carlo?

February 08, 2020, 08:05:16 PM
Reply #54

Gash

Global Moderator
Been great on and off the ball, putting in tackles, showing for it out of defence and looking to get it forward when possible.

February 08, 2020, 08:06:45 PM
Reply #55

Shogun

Administrator
Pisses me off even more when I see him make 40 yard passes that good.
Finally found the thread where I said Deulofeu wasn't all that.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.

February 08, 2020, 08:08:10 PM
Reply #56

Martip

Playing well here.

February 08, 2020, 08:23:53 PM
Reply #57

Thomas

Playing well here.

I'd love a fan group to sit down with him and just explain what Evertonians like to him, which is basically good attitude, commitment and heart and a little bit of style. In his case, he just needs to throw some brave tackles in.

He's come from League One, so he can't be a shirker.

February 08, 2020, 08:31:05 PM
Reply #58

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd love a fan group to sit down with him and just explain what Evertonians like to him, which is basically good attitude, commitment and heart and a little bit of style. In his case, he just needs to throw some brave tackles in.

He's come from League One, so he can't be a shirker.
Exactly this
If he realised we just want him to fucking compete and look like he's arsed he'd go a long way

Was good again today... Shouldn't be the difference should be that every week
Simply simply lovely

February 08, 2020, 08:47:44 PM
Reply #59

Lxxx

Another good game today. Always think he looks better when he's playing with Sig as he needs to put 1.5 times the work in and take responsibility to makeup the shortfall.

If Gomes comes back in place of Sig and Schneiderlin keeps up the good form we look a different proposition in there. Which we'll need with this run coming up.