February 21, 2020, 06:05:26 AM

Author Topic: Schneiderlin  (Read 2812 times)

February 08, 2020, 08:47:57 PM
Reply #60

markB

some games he has played well in but we have lost and fans forget he played well . so it seems he has only started to play well this last few weeks

out of the 2 in there today I know what one I would get shut off

the next game might tell us a bit more how Carlo sees it

February 08, 2020, 08:49:03 PM
Reply #61

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He has that game in him, if he can keep playing like that under Carlo we'll save money on that position as he is capable.

February 08, 2020, 08:52:06 PM
Reply #62

Bluedylan

Good game today, and been a bit better recently, but I'm not being fooled by it. He'll go missing again when you need him. Hopefully a bit of decent form will increase his value. Sell and replace in the summer.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 08, 2020, 08:54:25 PM
Reply #63

Lxxx

He has that game in him, if he can keep playing like that under Carlo we'll save money on that position as he is capable.

More likely if he continues to play at that level we make some money selling him in the summer rather than watching him run his contract down. We still need an upgrade on him moving forwards, nothing has changed.

February 08, 2020, 08:55:50 PM
Reply #64

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
More likely if he continues to play at that level we make some money selling him in the summer rather than watching him run his contract down. We still need an upgrade on him moving forwards, nothing has changed.

Or that, how long is left on his contract? I hadn't been paying attention.

February 08, 2020, 09:00:45 PM
Reply #65

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Or that, how long is left on his contract? I hadn't been paying attention.

June '21 he's up (along w/ Theo, and *puke* Bolasie/Sandro).
"Hes a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. Hes high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

"Yeah, i kinda gone right off Yankee. Annoying."

February 09, 2020, 01:04:48 AM
Reply #66

Macca77

Was good to see him bollocking Mina as well, pity someone didn't do the same to him a while ago tho

February 09, 2020, 01:21:40 AM
Reply #67

eyesalwaysblue

Fooling nobody hopefully, he's one to get shut of quick as fuck, along with the Icelandic one..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 09, 2020, 01:25:09 AM
Reply #68

Dr. Sponge

Fair play, he's put a few decent games together when we're under the cosh with injuries.

February 09, 2020, 01:39:01 AM
Reply #69

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I thought he was ok today, but nothing especially good.

To be honest I find that when we lose with him in the team, everyone says he's shit.  Then when we win with him in the team, everyone says he was good.  I think the reality is that's he's a pretty average player who's not quite as shit as people think, but also hasn't got much to offer either.

February 09, 2020, 04:31:33 PM
Reply #70

ally2

Carlo is getting a tune out of him when we most need it. But I've no doubt that Carlo will have seen many players like this over the years, and will probably know already if there is something to work with in the medium term or to get shut.

I can accept variable performances more in attackers, but there has to be a base level performance in certain positions, and central midfield is one of them.

February 09, 2020, 05:05:55 PM
Reply #71

Dr. Sponge

I thought he was ok today, but nothing especially good.

To be honest I find that when we lose with him in the team, everyone says he's shit.  Then when we win with him in the team, everyone says he was good.  I think the reality is that's he's a pretty average player who's not quite as shit as people think, but also hasn't got much to offer either.
He is doing well lately to be fair to him. He won the ball back for the first goal and he's been a bit more aggressive, without his usual petulant tackles risking yellows and reds.

February 09, 2020, 06:05:01 PM
Reply #72

BlueForYou

Good selling points
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 09, 2020, 06:07:34 PM
Reply #73

Lxxx

Looks like the arrival of a genuine world class presence around the club has made everyone pull their socks up.

He can also see the end of his contract coming over the horizon too, let's not forget about that.

February 09, 2020, 07:52:08 PM
Reply #74

Waltzer

I think I'll be in minority but I don't think Schneiderlin has been doing much different to what he usually does? The difference is the team is performing better and others are doing what they are supposed to. That's not saying he has been flawless as he hasn't, but if we lost yesterday people would be moaning at him again for his passing, as it is safe, he essentially enables others to do their jobs, but if they don't perform then he looks like he offers fuck all

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app