February 24, 2020, 02:42:12 PM

Author Topic: Schneiderlin  (Read 2979 times)

February 09, 2020, 07:58:42 PM
Reply #75

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Seems to be making more tackles and doesnít look as floundering as often.

Whether thatís team shape improvement or that heís more switched on, I donít know. Probably both.

Doesnít mean that heís not one of the highest earners and therefore will be a prime target to move on in the summer.

But if we canít move on, then at least weíre getting average PL performances. Similarly with Sigurdsson.

February 09, 2020, 08:17:54 PM
Reply #76

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I kinda LOVE his massive shirt on his skinny body look.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

February 09, 2020, 08:23:43 PM
Reply #77

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I think I'll be in minority but I don't think Schneiderlin has been doing much different to what he usually does? The difference is the team is performing better and others are doing what they are supposed to. That's not saying he has been flawless as he hasn't, but if we lost yesterday people would be moaning at him again for his passing, as it is safe, he essentially enables others to do their jobs, but if they don't perform then he looks like he offers fuck all

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Everyone's got an agenda, lol. Why can't Schneiderlin be singled out for playing a really strong game because he actually did? We didn't lose yesterday so the hypothetical is irrelevant. His passing was borderline great and his defending was excellent. If he did the exact same thing and we lost, it wouldn't have been because of him. Feel free to look up his performance from a metrics perspective, but I realize that won't support anti-Morgan bias.
Annoying some, pleasing others. Just being me, the GIF master.

February 09, 2020, 08:46:55 PM
Reply #78

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Completed 12 forward passes all game.

Need more than that but there were other aspects of his game that were good yesterday.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 09, 2020, 10:08:23 PM
Reply #79

BlueForYou

Should steady his value
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 09, 2020, 10:33:10 PM
Reply #80

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Should steady his value

No one, and I mean no one, is going to pay him the 100k/week he's owed through '21, but maybe we can subsidize those wages to move him along. There's got to be a Ligue 1 side near his hometown that'd like to have him see out his career.
Annoying some, pleasing others. Just being me, the GIF master.

February 09, 2020, 10:37:42 PM
Reply #81

velimski

Mad that he has 15 international caps.

February 09, 2020, 10:39:34 PM
Reply #82

arteta4spain

Looks like the arrival of a genuine world class presence around the club has made everyone pull their socks up.

He can also see the end of his contract coming over the horizon too, let's not forget about that.
Apart from Sidibe, he only had one. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums