February 21, 2020, 04:56:59 AM

Poll

What was it, pass or fluffed shot on goal ?

Pass
25 (35.2%)
Fluffed shot
46 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: February 04, 2020, 09:13:53 PM

Author Topic: Kean - Pass or shot on goal ?  (Read 3586 times)

February 02, 2020, 10:43:34 PM
Reply #15

Evertonian in NC

There was no fluffed pass option because if it was a “fluffed pass” Walcott wouldn’t have received it would he.

An on-target pass wouldn't have sent Theo that wide or that deep.  It worked in our favour, as Theo might have over-thought an easier shot/angle!
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

February 02, 2020, 10:50:26 PM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Arsed...not reading all that yankees stuff...over analysing.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 10:56:43 PM by Escla »

February 02, 2020, 11:08:55 PM
Reply #17

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Arsed...not reading all that yankees stuff...over analysing.

"He’s a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. He’s high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

"Yeah, i kinda gone right off Yankee. Annoying."

February 02, 2020, 11:19:21 PM
Reply #18

sam of the south

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

February 02, 2020, 11:21:34 PM
Reply #19

Shogun

Administrator
Hopefully it was a fluffed shot.

If he's purposely gambled the win on Walcott doing something useful then questions need to be asked.
Finally found the thread where I said Deulofeu wasn't all that.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.

February 02, 2020, 11:29:48 PM
Reply #20

Macca77

Who cares, we scored and won

February 03, 2020, 12:06:57 AM
Reply #21

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Depends on where he wanted the pass to go.

Anyway it’s a pointless poll. It went to WALCOTT. He scored and we won. That’s all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Just so that you understand, the poll was never intended to determine whether iit was a pass or a shot, simply to see what the majority thought it was, which is interesting, certainly not pointless but thanks for coming.

February 03, 2020, 12:29:29 AM
Reply #22

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Just so that you understand, the poll was never intended to determine whether iit was a pass or a shot, simply to see what the majority thought it was, which is interesting, certainly not pointless but thanks for coming.
You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 03, 2020, 12:46:40 AM
Reply #23

ajax_andy

I'm not sure what's more bizarre, that someone felt this was worth a poll, or that 12 people genuinely believe that was a deliberate pass 🤣🤣🤣

February 03, 2020, 12:50:08 AM
Reply #24

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sure what's more bizarre, that someone felt this was worth a poll, or that 12 people genuinely believe that was a deliberate pass 🤣🤣🤣

Or that so far 32 people felt like responding ? 😜

February 03, 2020, 12:55:20 AM
Reply #25

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

How is this any different than your incessant belief that Pickford is a good keeper?
"He’s a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. He’s high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

February 03, 2020, 12:57:35 AM
Reply #26

ajax_andy

Or that so far 32 people felt like responding ? 😜

Haha one of those WAS me too 🤣

February 03, 2020, 12:58:51 AM
Reply #27

ajax_andy

How is this any different than your incessant belief that Pickford is a good keeper?

It's very different because one is definitely factual, and the other is the most bizarre and ridiculous thing possibly ever posted on the internet (the latter is Kean btw before you start 😜)

February 03, 2020, 12:59:44 AM
Reply #28

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
It's very different because one is definitely factual, and the other is the most bizarre and ridiculous thing possibly ever posted on the internet (the latter is Kean btw before you start 😜)

I love how one is definitely factual lol

You and me, we're cut from the same cloth, just on opposite sides of both debates haha  :cheers: mate

February 03, 2020, 01:37:59 AM
Reply #29

ajax_andy

I love how one is definitely factual lol

You and me, we're cut from the same cloth, just on opposite sides of both debates haha  :cheers: mate

🍻