February 21, 2020, 06:30:22 AM

Poll

What was it, pass or fluffed shot on goal ?

Pass
25 (35.2%)
Fluffed shot
46 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: February 04, 2020, 09:13:53 PM

Author Topic: Kean - Pass or shot on goal ?  (Read 3590 times)

February 03, 2020, 07:53:54 PM
Reply #45

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Personally, I can't make my mind up, if he did mean to pass, or not. If he did, you could definitely chalk that goal up as one of our best most decisive counter attacks with 3 forwards, in tandem for years. Maybe that's part of the reason it's being debated. :)
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

February 03, 2020, 08:00:54 PM
Reply #46

ajax_andy

@Shogun @Gash @Bally @Simon Paul I think something up with the site. It usually takes about 3 days to read an @ajax_andy post educating everyone about football but Im only seeing the first sentence.

🤣🤣🤣

February 03, 2020, 08:20:03 PM
Reply #47

Thornton_19

February 03, 2020, 08:22:39 PM
Reply #48

Lxxx

Who cares we won.

If we all contributed short, flippant comments like that we wouldn't have a fans forum.

February 03, 2020, 08:28:34 PM
Reply #49

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
If we all contributed short, flippant comments like that we wouldn't have a fans forum.

Whatever
"Hes a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. Hes high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

"Yeah, i kinda gone right off Yankee. Annoying."

February 03, 2020, 08:44:23 PM
Reply #50

Waltzer

Only behind Richarlison in terms of assists this season and level with Sig and Bernard

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

February 03, 2020, 08:46:51 PM
Reply #51

Lxxx

Whatever

I'm increasingly coming to the conclusion that you are an advanced, next generation AI bot complete with back story and personality let loose in cyberspace.

February 03, 2020, 08:48:17 PM
Reply #52

ajax_andy

Just watched the replays on MOTD2 and Kean has zero knowledge Walcott is even there.  Doesn't glance across at any point in his run from our half, doesn't glance across before Richarlison passes it... Only time he realises Walcott is there is when he thinks 'thank fuck' as he follows the path of his scuffed shot across

February 03, 2020, 08:49:48 PM
Reply #53

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Just watched the replays on MOTD2 and Kean has zero knowledge Walcott is even there.  Doesn't glance across at any point in his run from our half, doesn't glance across before Richarlison passes it... Only time he realises Walcott is there is when he thinks 'thank fuck' as he follows the path of his scuffed shot across

WRONG! Go to the corner and feel shame.
"Hes a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. Hes high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

"Yeah, i kinda gone right off Yankee. Annoying."

February 03, 2020, 08:54:44 PM
Reply #54

ajax_andy

February 03, 2020, 10:26:11 PM
Reply #55

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Despite the poll suggesting otherwise I think were all in agreement that it was a pass yeah.

February 03, 2020, 10:50:50 PM
Reply #56

Bluedylan

Despite the poll suggesting otherwise I think were all in agreement that it was a pass yeah.

Nope. Not even sure why there's a debate. Scuffed shot. Reason he looks over to Theo immediately is because he's praying that he will still get onto it and score, not because it was all intentional.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 03, 2020, 10:53:11 PM
Reply #57

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Glad were all in agreement. Fabulous pass.

February 03, 2020, 10:58:35 PM
Reply #58

Gash

Global Moderator

Thanks for that insightful pearl of wisdom 👍

February 03, 2020, 11:05:38 PM
Reply #59

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Nope. Not even sure why there's a debate. Scuffed shot. Reason he looks over to Theo immediately is because he's praying that he will still get onto it and score, not because it was all intentional.

It was a pass mate.

I should know as I played sunday league football for years at an appalling level.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown