February 24, 2020, 02:09:04 PM

Poll

What was it, pass or fluffed shot on goal ?

Pass
25 (35.2%)
Fluffed shot
46 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: February 04, 2020, 09:13:53 PM

Author Topic: Kean - Pass or shot on goal ?  (Read 3770 times)

February 04, 2020, 08:10:06 PM
Reply #75

Shogun

Administrator
Finally found the thread where I said Deulofeu wasn't all that.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.

February 04, 2020, 08:22:09 PM
Reply #76

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I mean you're welcome to your opinion for sure, but I'm pretty sure you must be in a massive minority who think that's a 'clear' pass.  Fair enough if people want to see a pass there, they wouldn't if it'd been Sig or Walcott who'd fluffed it, but you know it's Kean so they see what they want to see... but anyone who says it's a 'clear' pass is as mad as a bag of squirrels 🤣

Yawn. I think it’s a pass mate, nothing to do with who it was.

No one really knows anyway do they.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 04, 2020, 08:23:02 PM
Reply #77

ajax_andy

Yawn. I think it’s a pass mate, nothing to do with who it was.

No one really knows anyway do they.

Sure, but I'm still baffled by the 'clear' pass part tbh 😊

February 04, 2020, 08:32:49 PM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Why would someone who’s right footed try and shoot with their left?

Doesn’t make sense. Clear pass imo

I'm actually a right footer have been since birth apparently, only recently found out left footed shots are allowed, apparently they are 'frowned on' in professional righty circles however
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2020, 10:30:31 PM
Reply #79

ajax_andy

I'm actually a right footer have been since birth apparently, only recently found out left footed shots are allowed, apparently they are 'frowned on' in professional righty circles however

Tore the ligaments on the inside of my right ankle (right footed) which basically meant I couldn't play football for a year, although I had multiple attempted comebacks which obviously ended badly (which meant I was actually out for over 2 years).  However it meant I didn't dare shoot on my right foot, and become so used to shooting on my left that whenever I was through on goal I'd end up switching to my left foot and smashing home.  Weirdly I started scoring about 80% of my goals with my left foot even though I'd always been right footed.

I'm a firm believer that whilst we favour one side we only become one footed or handed from using it so often, quite possible to teach yourself to use the other side equally as well, but maybe wrecking your ankle ain't the best way to discover this 😂

February 04, 2020, 10:43:23 PM
Reply #80

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Looking at that, it would have been real Everton if VAR had given a penalty on Kean, the goal would have been disallowed ant then Siggy would miss the pen, imagine the fume !

February 04, 2020, 10:47:47 PM
Reply #81

Waltzer

1000000000% it's a shot, he's not stupid, if he went with his stronger foot, his right, he doesn't even get the shot of as the defender is there. He took it on his weak foot as it was the only option to get the shot off, he fucked it up, but who really cares.
I personally think its farcical to even think it was a pass

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

February 04, 2020, 10:49:40 PM
Reply #82

Waltzer

Looking at that, it would have been real Everton if VAR had given a penalty on Kean, the goal would have been disallowed ant then Siggy would miss the pen, imagine the fume !
Goal wouldn't have been disallowed though as that would've disadvantaged us.

February 04, 2020, 11:01:41 PM
Reply #83

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Goal wouldn't have been disallowed though as that would've disadvantaged us.

You’re probably right but you can never be sure with VAR !

February 04, 2020, 11:02:47 PM
Reply #84

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

That would have been our pen in god only knows how long, lol.
Annoying some, pleasing others. Just being me, the GIF master.

February 04, 2020, 11:19:21 PM
Reply #85

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
That would have been our pen in god only knows how long, lol.

Ooh I think that the Kansas City Chiefs we’re still in the great state of Kansas back then !

February 09, 2020, 06:09:31 PM
Reply #86

BlueForYou

Determined to make contact with the ball despite being impeded by defender
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick