What do do with your ticket

Make some money and sell it to a kopite
1 (2.5%)
Go to the game and support Everton
32 (80%)
Stay at home and leave your seat empty
7 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: RIP off a kopite or not  (Read 2443 times)

February 04, 2020, 05:55:17 PM
Read 2443 times

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
If this is posted somewhere else then feel free to merge.

So what's the consensus with the idea of selling your season ticket at a massively inflated price for the derby (if Liverpool win the league or we have to do some awful guard of honour)?

I've seen a few mixed responses, some people are saying you should either go or leave an empty seat and not give the kopites any joy by giving them a seat (although a few of these people don't actually have season tickets so could be a bit of jealousy in there).

Quite a few of the lads I know with STs are hell bent on posting it on StubHub and making £125 (or whatever the limit is) or going the ground and selling it cash.

Its split quite a few fans on social media.

I suppose everyone's circumstances are different, so I'm not gonna blame people for making a few quid.

My dilemma is more whether I should go to the game or not, I'll really hate seeing them lift a trophy at GP or our team giving them a guard of honour.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

February 04, 2020, 06:03:04 PM
Reply #1

Macca77

I thought someone had died? Read it as R.I.P

Loads of blues on twitter willing to sell their ticket for this, all for a few hundred quid, getting called rats and grassed on

February 04, 2020, 06:03:31 PM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Couldn't do it myself.

You're having a kopite in your seat, at the ground, celebrating the reds winning the league. Nah, that's wrong to me.

I'll just avoid the day completely if any of the above ends up happening.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 04, 2020, 06:04:26 PM
Reply #3

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I thought someone had died? Read it as R.I.P

Loads of blues on twitter willing to sell their ticket for this, all for a few hundred quid, getting called rats and grassed on

Football will die

February 04, 2020, 06:05:26 PM
Reply #4

The Analog Kid

NSNO Subscriber
I'm no longer a ST holder so doesn't really apply to me, but fuck selling to them. The majority of them sell their own tickets to tourists for Anfield as it is

February 04, 2020, 06:05:32 PM
Reply #5

Macca77

February 04, 2020, 06:08:41 PM
Reply #6

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I canít go as itís been moved to a Monday evening. I wonít be trying to get an extortionate amount off stubhub and risk selling to a kopite. Anyone on here wants it PM me and Iíll put it on for you so you can get it.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 04, 2020, 06:20:43 PM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
the idea of my stadium filled to the brim with their fans singing you'll never walk alone all dressed in Red having one of those 'boss nights' makes me feel physically sick. what's next?play their song over the speaker system too and all applaud them at full time?

fuck off let's try and beat them and wipe the smile off their faces for at least a week, boo when they come on the pitch, if there's a guard of honour let's all turn our backs. Don't want to see a single blue applaud and certainly don't want to see hoards of their fans in the home stands

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 04, 2020, 06:22:44 PM
Reply #8

Cereal Killer

Just go along and support the team, just another derby game for us that we want to win. Couldnít give a fuck if theyíre getting a trophy or not, just want to beat them for a change

February 04, 2020, 06:26:32 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Guard of honor??? Who? What? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

February 04, 2020, 06:26:48 PM
Reply #10

Shogun

Administrator
I know there's normally one of two of them in our end for the derby but if there's going to be a bigger number of them then is could get a bit nasty.
Finally found the thread where I said Deulofeu wasn't all that.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.

February 04, 2020, 06:36:56 PM
Reply #11

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I know there's normally one of two of them in our end for the derby but if there's going to be a bigger number of them then is could get a bit nasty.

And you know that if anything happens once they're in, then it'll be our fault for letting them in not their fault for gaining access to an area they're not supposed to be.  It'll be a victims overload in the media.

February 04, 2020, 06:49:15 PM
Reply #12

Robioto

I'm a filthy Southerner so don't have a season ticket, but if I did there is no way I'd sell it. I'd go and support Everton.

February 04, 2020, 06:53:54 PM
Reply #13

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
And you know that if anything happens once they're in, then it'll be our fault for letting them in not their fault for gaining access to an area they're not supposed to be.  It'll be a victims overload in the media.

I think If someone sold their ticket cash to someone,  and that kopite kicked off or got twatted in the stadium, it wouldn't surprise me if the club reprimanded the season ticket holder in some way.
It's a different story on StubHub, you can't control who buys it.

If I could guarantee some kopite would pay me a fortune then get turned away at the turnstile for being dressed in a full Liverpool kit then I'd 100% sell it to them, otherwise the fact that I'm facilitating some kopites pleasure (something they may never have the chance to see again) makes me a bit sick.

I canít go as itís been moved to a Monday evening. I wonít be trying to get an extortionate amount off stubhub and risk selling to a kopite. Anyone on here wants it PM me and Iíll put it on for you so you can get it.

See I dont think there's many Everton fans who would actually take it, even for free. That's why I'm not risking the StubHub thing.
I think I'm going to leave an empty seat (ashamedly). I just don't think I could bear seeing them win that trophy.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:57:07 PM by Duncs_a_legend »

February 04, 2020, 07:06:14 PM
Reply #14

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Guard of honor??? Who? What? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Not sure, I think if they win it the game before ours then we have to give them a guard of honour before the game.
Or it might be that we give them a guard of honour after the game if they beat us (and win the league).

I'm not really sure why, I don't know if it's an actual PL rule or just some type of Gentlemans agreement across all the clubs.