What do do with your ticket

Make some money and sell it to a kopite
1 (2.5%)
Go to the game and support Everton
32 (80%)
Stay at home and leave your seat empty
7 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: RIP off a kopite or not  (Read 2438 times)

February 04, 2020, 07:06:37 PM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I think If someone sold their ticket cash to someone,  and that kopite kicked off or got twatted in the stadium, it wouldn't surprise me if the club reprimanded the season ticket holder in some way.
It's a different story on StubHub, you can't control who buys it.

If I could guarantee some kopite would pay me a fortune then get turned away at the turnstile for being dressed in a full Liverpool kit then I'd 100% sell it to them, otherwise the fact that I'm facilitating some kopites pleasure (something they may never have the chance to see again) makes me a bit sick.

See I dont think there's many Everton fans who would actually take it, even for free. That's why I'm not risking the StubHub thing.
I think I'm going to leave an empty seat (ashamedly). I just don't think I could bear seeing them win that trophy.

Yeah I get that. Iím gutted I canít go to be honest - think we might spoil the party but I canít get to Liverpool from Cardiff for an 8pm KO when I donít finish work until 3.30
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 04, 2020, 07:07:35 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I get that. Iím gutted I canít go to be honest - think we might spoil the party but I canít get to Liverpool from Cardiff for an 8pm KO when I donít finish work until 3.30

Can't you use your personal jet?
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

February 04, 2020, 07:08:19 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure, I think if they win it the game before ours then we have to give them a guard of honour before the game.
Or it might be that we give them a guard of honour after the game if they beat us (and win the league).

I'm not really sure why, I don't know if it's an actual PL rule or just some type of Gentlemans agreement across all the clubs.

I didn't even know that was even a thing.

We should give them the bird of honour.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

February 04, 2020, 07:12:14 PM
Reply #18

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Can't you use your personal jet?

Carbon footprint mate. Greta would kill me

February 04, 2020, 07:19:40 PM
Reply #19

Gash

Global Moderator
Just go to the game as normal and clear out as soon as the final whistle blows and leave them with their fans in the corner. I'd rather our fans stopped them from being there to enjoy it instead of making a quick couple of hundred quid. It would piss them off a lot more as well, assuming that's whole objective?

February 04, 2020, 07:24:49 PM
Reply #20

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Not a fucking chance. Itíll be either me or dad. Rather an empty seat than contribute anything to them enjoying the night
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

February 04, 2020, 07:41:02 PM
Reply #21

Macca77

We should even be entertaining the idea of a guard of honour, fuck them

February 04, 2020, 08:12:09 PM
Reply #22

Cereal Killer

To be honest, if they are going to be given the trophy at Goodison, the club should be discussing with the police and reducing the number of away tickets available to minimise possibility of trouble in the ground  :whistle:

February 04, 2020, 08:18:17 PM
Reply #23

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I'd kill to ever even have a chance to make this decision, but I know that I'd never in a million years sell it to some asshole red.

I'm sure I don't see anywhere near as many Blues on Twitter as some of you, but for the couple hundred or so I do see, it's not been split at all. Quite the opposite. Pretty vehemently opposed.

Plus, wouldn't allowing a red to sit in your seat piss everyone off around you too? For big rivalries in the States, it's virtually unheard of to sell your ticket to an opposing team's fan.
"Heís a thread killer. Like the threads are technically active but he seems to suck the life out of them. Heís high maintenance and I think my type of personality is massively turned off by that sort of annoying antics."

"Yeah, i kinda gone right off Yankee. Annoying."

February 04, 2020, 09:00:05 PM
Reply #24

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
@Brownie id be up for the ticket mate?

Ill punch a red if one is near me.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

February 04, 2020, 09:42:55 PM
Reply #25

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
If a dislike of another team is greater than one's love of Everton and that's the only reason for not going then f**k off permanently and let a real fan take up the ticket.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

February 04, 2020, 10:29:13 PM
Reply #26

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
@Brownie id be up for the ticket mate?

Ill punch a red if one is near me.

PM me closer to the game. I think @Toddacelli wanted a ticket for a friend but if he doesnít itís yours

February 04, 2020, 10:36:43 PM
Reply #27

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
PM me closer to the game. I think @Toddacelli wanted a ticket for a friend but if he doesnít itís yours

Sound thanks x
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

February 04, 2020, 11:00:02 PM
Reply #28

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Couple of things, you canít sell your season ticket other than on stub hub, you could only give someone your season ticket to get in but how do you get it back ?
You could I suppose as an ST holder go to the ticket office and say you have forgotten your ST and they hand you a paper ticket if you show them ID (I had to do this once) and then tout it outside the ground but if you are caught you will probably get banned for a couple of years.
 If I sold my seat to a Kopite the two lads who sit either side of me, (the entire area around me is all ST holders) would probably rip my head off at the next match.
 Best case scenario is they havenít won it the match before ours and we donít have to give them a guard of honour and that we beat them thus delaying their confirmation for another week, either way I will take my seat and leave immediately the final whistle goes (earlier if theyíre winning by a margin) if they are going to win it on the night and just hope that my Hotel is not full of Kopite tourists that night !

February 04, 2020, 11:08:11 PM
Reply #29

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Would have turned up in person but the game being moved to monday resulting in me sending 2 Everton supporters instead The one game I wouldnt put my ticket on sale on StubHub if I can't make it. So even with 3 options I went for number 4